☦︎︎36☦︎︎

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 36

Spook 36 - Something to be delivered

School mystery number three who resides on the other side of the mirrors

It has already been 3 days since I was forced

Out of the mirror world.

I'm glad to have returned safely

But

Mitsuba-kun, the old friend of mine

Who I had seen in his ghostly form there

He's cute but arrogant.

He protected me, but because of

Tsukasa-kun

He became mystery number 3 of the seven mysteries.

'Will he be ok?! I'm sure Kou-kun is worried about him too..' (Y/n) thought to herself. 'Me and Kou used to be friends with Mitsuba. As soon as we returned from the mirror, Kou-kun explained to Yashiro and Hanako more about Mitsuba'

♡♢♤♧

"That kid, even though he's a ghost, he's still me and (Y/n)-chan's friend. But we already lost him once. Because I couldn't help him. I thought we'd never see him again, but.. Well, we did meet again." Kou smiled at Yashiro. "Ah.. It's kind of hard to explain! Now he's gone off with Tsukasa though.."

"Kou-kun.." Yashiro muttered his name.

"About that.. I'll figure something out. It'll be fine!"

♡♢♤♧

'After talking about Mitsuba-kun, Kou smiled like that.' (Y/n) sighed at the memory. 'I should go to bed, I do have school tomorrow..'

♡♢♤♧

The next day

(Y/n) was in class, she was bored out of her mind, today she decided to braid her (H/C) bangs out of her face. Little did she know that she was about to have some company.

"What's the matter?" Hanako asked.

"Huh.?" (Y/n) locked eyes with the upside down Hanako. "Why are you here..?" (Y/n) whispered.

"I just suddenly wanted to see you." Hanako grinned.

"That's lovely to hear Hanako-kun, but what does that mean?"

"Do you think I'm lying?" Hanako questioned. Only to be answered with silence. "Hey, are you ignoring me?" Hanako sighed. Hanako grabbed and unbraided the braid (Y/n) had spent 15 minutes on.

"H-hey!" (Y/n) quietly complained. Hanako separated her hair into a middle part, he took part of her bangs and began braiding them.

"So-? What were you thinking?" Hanako asked. He finished up the first braid with a purple ribbon.

(Y/n) wrote in her notebook. 'Something is wrong with Kou-kun'

"Why?" Hanako asked.

(Y/n) mentally sighed. 'Because, he and Mitsuba were close friends. I think it would feel lonely to have a friend forget you'