CHAPTER 15

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 15

Spook 15 - The donuts

"So, (Y/n). Is it just me or have you been acting weird?" Hanako questioned the girl.

Kou and Yashiro looked over to where Hanako and (Y/n) were at.

"Hm? I don't know what you mean.?" (Y/n) said.

"Are you suuure? I dunno. You're just not reacting as well as you used to." Hanako stared at her.

"I have no clue what you mean Hanako-kun." (Y/n) turned around and looked Hanako in the eyes. "I'm acting as I usually do." She leaned closer to his face.

"You barely ever do that (Y/n).." Hanako said. He too leaned closer to her face.

She smiled. She leaned in and gave Hanako a small kiss on his forehead. "Shut up." She said in a joyous voice. She continues to clean the sinks.

Hanako's face was red. It was surprisingly unnoticed by Yashiro and Kou, who were back to cleaning.

♡♢♤♧

'I haven't been acting weird have I? I mean I kissed Hanako's forehead the other day, but that was to shut him up.. Oh who am I kidding.. Ever since I caught a glimpse of his past self at the 4pm bookstacks.. I don't know why but I feel as if I should be comforting him 24/7. But then again I can't look him in the eyes for that long.' She sighed.

Kou walked up to the girl. "(Y/n)-chan...Come with me.."

"Huh.? why..?"

Kou dragged her by the wrist and dragged her to the practice garden.

"Oh wow! So you're the one taking care of the garden, senpai?" Kou said. "I always wondered who was in charge of it."

"M-minamoto-kun?! (Y/n)-chan?!"

" 'sup!"

"Hi Yashiro-senpai."

"What are you two doing here..? Is it time for toilet cleaning already? Did you come to get me?" Yashiro asked.

"Actually, I have kind of a favor to ask of you both.." Kou admitted.

"That's why you dragged me along?" (Y/n) asked.

"A favor?"

"Um... Can you both help me make donuts?" Kou asked.

"Huh.?"

♡♢♤♧

"Man, I'm so glad you two can cook! You two are lifesavers, seriously!" Kou said. "I was working on it with Nii-chan until a little while ago.. But I'm such a bad cook. I made a few mistakes."

(Y/n) for a fact knew Kou was a god in the kitchen. So what the hell was this?

"..'A few'..?" Yashiro said. Yashiro began to clean up.

"I already talked to Hanako and got you two off the hook for cleaning duty!"

"Okay, thanks." Yashiro said. "But why are you making donuts all of a sudden.?"

"N-no reason.. F-for my little sister.. Oh, I have a little sister! And suddenly she just started going on and on about how she needs donuts.. My kitchen isn't a great place for making donuts, so I'm borrowing the school's.."

"Mmhmm.." Yashiro hummed.

"Sorry to spring this on you two!" Kou apologized.

"No, it's okay." Yashiro said.