CHAPTER 25

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 25

Spook 25 - The three clock keepers P.3

"We finally found you. School mystery no.1- The clock keeper."

(Y/n) was shocked. "The chandelier, it's stuck in midair..!?" She turned around to see Kou and Yashiro frozen in place as well. "Wow.."

"So it's safe to assume your power is to stop time." Hanako said as he smiled.

Akane stepped down from the stage with Aoi still in his arms. "I've heard of you." He glared at Hanako. "That old school uniform. You must be the honorable no.7" He set Aoi down on one of the auditorium chairs gently.

"That's right! I've met the other clock keepers, but I don't believe I've met you before." Hanako smiled at him.

"What business does the leader of the school mysteries have with Aoi? I was interested in learning the answer, but when you put her in danger even I lose my cool. So with that said." Akane grabbed Hanako by the collar. "May I take a swing at you before we talk.?"

"W-whoa!" Hanako was shoved into the ground violently.

(Y/n) ran over and jumped in front of Akane who was about to punch Hanako. "STOP!!"

Akane looked at his underclassmen baffled. "(Y/n)-chan, what are you doing..?"

"I could ask you the same thing! Calm down!"

Just then the chandelier fell down and shattered. The three of them were wide eyed in shock.

Akane took out his pocket watch. "Ran outta time.tch.."

Hanako and (Y/n) were hugging each other out of shock.

"Huh!?" Kou fell.

Yashiro, who was also frozen while running, also fell.

"What was that sound!?"

"It came from over here!!"

"If they find us here, it'll cause trouble for Ao-chan.. Fine, we'll take this somewhere else."

♡♢♤♧

"I still don't believe it.." Yashiro mumbled. "You're one of the seven mysteries, Akane-kun..?"

Hanako was hugging (Y/n), he wouldn't loosen his grip on the girl, while Kou was trying to peel Hanako off of the girl. Kou hit Hanako on the head repeatedly, (Y/n) at this point was so done with everything so she could care less.

"You went too far!" Kou whispered at Hanako.

"I was gonna save her! If I was wrong.."

"When did you figure it out?" Kou asked the ghost.

"He knocked me out of Yashiro earlier, remember? No normal human could've done that." He explained.

"Oh, I see."

"But I had no idea. I thought he was just a normal boy.." Yashiro mumbled.

"Akane-senpai did put on a good act." (Y/n) smiled.

"Are you really one to talk?"Akane sighed. "Yashiro-san, (Y/n)-chan, I can't believe you're victims like me."

"Victim?" (Y/n) questioned. Hanako was still hugging the girl, he was being clingier than usual.

"He tricked you both into forming a pact or something, right?" He pointed at Hanako accusingly.

"Me?"