CHAPTER 3

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 3

Spook 3 - The boy Exorcist

(Y/n), Hanako and Yashiro were on the rooftop reading a book Yashiro brought.

"Ahh! I don't suppose a hot guy will fall from the sky.." Yashiro sighed.

"Yashiro.." Hanako stared at his daikon legged friend.

"Come on, I'm not really serious. I know the difference between fantasy and reality." Yashiro said.

"I sometimes wish I had a prince." (Y/n) said. She snatched the book Yashiro was reading. "Let's see.. Ooo.. this prince has vanquished an evil spirit. How dreamy" (Y/n) sighed as she twirled.

"You two don't need those weird delusions called stories!" Hanako said as he tackled the twirling (Y/n) to the ground to get the book of delusions.

"Get off of me Hanako-kun!" (Y/n) tried pushing him off.

"Why stop fighting me, my little pretty thing, I know you like me being on top of you." Hanako teased.

(Y/n)s face went red in embarrassment as Hanako's face inched closer.

"That's far enough!" A voice (Y/n) recognized, shouted. "I've finally found you, you vile fiend!" Kou looked over to see Hanako on top of the known beauty of the school, (Y/n). "(Y/n)-chan?! You're definitely getting exorcised now for being on top of (Y/n)-chan!" Kou said pointing at Hanako.

'A boy from the sky! Just like in the movie!' Yashiro thought.

'So he's friends with my pretty little thing. She's also known as the school beauty as well.? Well this makes things interesting I wonder if I..' Hanako's thought got cut off.

"I am a third-year in the Kamome academy middle school division.."

'It can't be! A beautiful young man's here for me' Yashiro's thoughts went wild again.

"Kou Minamoto at your service! Take your memory of me as a souvenir to the afterlife!!"

"Someone you know, Hanako-kun? I think he can see you." Yashiro looked over to Hanako and (Y/n).

"That's Kou Minamoto, a good friend of mine! He's part of the Minamoto clan. Exorcists I'm pretty sure. Besides that he still owes me a vase!" (Y/n) smiled at Yashiro and Hanako.

"The Minamoto clan the warriors?" Yashiro asked.

"Well you know, one upon a time back when nights were much darker than they are now. It was a time when us supernaturals were called Youkai And we had much stronger powers. There were three that were feared above all others, believed to be more powerful than the gods, they were the three great evil Youkai of Japan. One of those three was the evil oni of mount ooe shuten douji and he was slain by the exorcist extraordinaire, Minamoto no Yorimitsu. The ancestor of that young 'un over there." Hanako said.

"Exactly! You really know your stuff. My ancestors left countless powerful, anti-evil artifacts for their descendants to use. I will master them all and use them to protect people from vicious supernaturals like you. That is the calling of every boy born into the Minamoto clan! And so I'm here to exorcize you!! PREPARE TO DIE HANAKO!"

Kou jumped towards Hanako with his umbrella and hit Hanako on the shoulder, Hanako grabbed the end of the umbrella

"Exorcise me? I don't think you can pull it off." Hanako said.