☘︎︎35☘︎︎

♡♢♤♧

CHAPTER 35

Spook 35 - The Hell of Mirrors P. 5

"Mitsuba.. You were born as a supernatural. You cannot be allowed to become human. I can't let you have the seat of a school mystery. I'm taking it back!" Hanako declared.

"Hmm..?"

"Mitsuba.." Kou muttered, he looked at his old friend who was now barely recognizable.

"Heh! Ah Ha Ha! Are you sure you wanna do that? Mitsuba is pretty powerful now. Don't think he's the same weakling ghost he was before, or SCRUNCH that'll be the end of you! This boundary belongs to Mitsuba now. In here, no one can beat him! Go on, Mitsuba! Scrunch 'em!" Tsukasa cheered. "Huh? Mitsuba?" Mitsuba was nowhere in sight. "Oh! There you are!" Tsukasa spotted Mitsuba trying to escape. "What are you doing?"

"Stay away from me!" Mitsuba screeched. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm running away!"

"Why?"

"Why!?" Mitsuba pointed at Hanako, who had his knife pointed at Mitsuba. "Look at that guy! He's got a knife! There's no way I can beat him!!"

"You'll be fine!  Just scrunch him with your new powers!"

"I can't do that! I'm too cute!!"

"Come on, come on, come on, come on!"

"Noo, nooope!!"

Tsukasa punched Mitsuba. "Do it."

"I-I will. Please let me do it." Mitsuba stood up. "So, uh h-here I go.." Hanako and Kou stood in front of Yashiro, who was in front of (Y/n). "You four, right I don't know your names. Uhhh.. Okay, I got it! Crazy knife and hella-lame traffic safety earring!!" Kou's eyes widened at the familiar name.

"What do you mean, crazy knife!?" Hanako pointed his knife at Mitsuba.

"Eep! Don't point that thing at me!" Mitsuba whined. "A-anyway, this is my turf now!! So I decide whether you live or die!! But..But if you surrender now, I might let you go. I'm you know in a pretty good mood."

Hanako stared at Mitsuba, his knife still pointing at him. Mitsuba began to sweat nervously.

"Y-you wanna do this!? Well if you insist, I'll use my seven mystery.! You know, my like super powerful powers.. To do terrible things to you! So go away!"

"Like in a porno?" Tsukasa asked innocently.

"Yes! Like in a porno!!" Mitsuba declared. "Hey, what're you making me say!!? I will not!!"

Hanako watched the two as he hugged (Y/n). Yashiro who was also watching the two held (Y/n)'s hand. Kou walked over Mitsuba and grabbed him by the arm.

"Um. what..? J-just a- WHat? Are you enchanted by my adorable visage? Come on.. Say something.. What is wrong with you? That earring is so lame.."

"You.. don't remember me?" Kou asked.

"Huh..? What're you talking about? That doesn't make any sense.. Who are you?"

Kou looked at Mitsuba's arm, he was upset, defeated.

"Are you done? You're done right? Lemme go." Mitsuba separated his arm from Kou's grasp.

"NO- WAIT A MINUTE!!" Kou yelled as he grabbed Mitsuba once more.

"Ack! W-what do you want!?" Mitsuba protested. Kou grabbed Mitsuba's face.

"I am.. My name is Kou! Kou Minamoto! Remember it, stupid!! Girly face!!" Kou then let go of his face and walked away.