"The red means I love you~" (Himiko Toga X nb reader)

A/n: just a quick warning, this oneshot contains a lot of death, blood, stalking, kidnapping, and just yandere behavior in general.

Please know I don't support these kind of things, and that it is only for this oneshot.

This will be a bit longer than usual-

Himiko Toga.

That's a name you were most familiar with.

You had been best friends with her since middle school, but, the thing was, she had recently disappeared.

You were extremely upset about this, knowing you two had been extremely close. Toga had shown various signs of liking you, but you ignored it.

Ever since she had gone missing, in order to cope, you would usually hang out with another close friend Reiko, ranting to her about your problems and how much you missed Toga.

You were currently at Reiko's house. "Reiko, sweetie? Does (y/n) want anything to eat?" You heard Reiko's mother ask through the door. "No thank you, Ms. Kazahana!" You chirped. "Alright, let me know if you need anything!" She said, walking away.

In all honesty, you didn't want to make Reiko's mother's life any harder. She was a single parent raising a 16 year old, struggling with money.

"(Y/n), I understand that your still upset about her, but you've gotta eat! You haven't eaten in what, a few days? It's starting to concern me." Reiko frowned. You made eye contact with her, sighing in the process. "I can't bring myself to eat, I'm sorry." You mumbled. She put her hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/n), please eat. I'm sure Toga wouldn't have wanted you to do this to yourself." Reiko looked worried, she looked concerned. "Maybe later.." you mumbled. "Okay..." She sighed, giving up.

After a few hours, you had to go home.

Reiko offered to walk you home because it was nighttime, just in case there were any creeps out.

"Bye (y/n), I'll see you later!" Reiko waved to you, watching you as you walked inside of your house.

You waved back, unaware of the piercing yellow eyes watching the both of you.

{Time skip to the next day}

You woke up, only to be greeted by your cat, Sushi, repeatedly meowing at you to feed her. If you didn't wake up at a certain time to feed her, she would start meowing and knocking stuff down.

"Alright, alright, I'm up." You chuckled, petting her head. You walked into the living room, Sushi following you.

You poured the cat food into the small bowl, Sushi devouring it.

You noticed your mother on the couch, watching the news, her face pale.

"(Y/n), y-you night want to see t-this.." She mumbled, her voice sounding emotional. You turned your head to face the tv.