Tv (Mitsuki X fem reader)

A/n: hey, I'm writing this oneshot bc Mitsuki is a milf , and I haven't seen any fanfics of her so yea. Also this is an au where your Katsuki's stepmother.

 Also this is an au where your Katsuki's stepmother

You sat on the couch beside your wife, scrolling through your phone. The tv was playing, though you were too interested in what was on your phone to pay attention to what was on the television.

"(Y/n) darling~" Mitsuki cooed. You turned your head to face her, a slight blush appearing on your face. "Y-yes, Mitsuki?" You questioned. "Wow, we've been together for a couple of years now, and your still stuttering? Your such a bottom." The blonde smirked. Your face turned into a deep red, as you tried to speak.

"I-I am not a b-bottom! Just t-tell me what you were gonna say b-before..." You argued. "Ugh, fine. I was thinkin, maybe we could watch a romance movie? Katsuki is at school, so it's just the two of us." Mitsuki asked. "Your into those types of movies? I thought you said that they were stupid, and I honestly kind of agree." You tilted your head. Mitsuki groaned.

"But it's just the two of us, and we can make fun of the main characters togetherrr!~" She whined, inching closer and closer to you. "F-fine.." You gave in, grabbing the remote and changing the movie.

"How about this one?" You clicked on a movie in the romance genre. "Hmm, sure, why not." Mitsuki chuckled. You nodded your head, and pressed play.

After about 30 minutes, Mitsuki had finally moved close enough to you so that your legs were touching. She snaked her arm around your waist, causing you to blush. "M-Mitsuki, what are you d-doing?" You squeaked. "Shhh, just relax." She smirked, hushing you by putting her finger over your lips. You gulped, very flustered.

You felt a pair of lips get pressed up against your own, so you kissed back. You opened your mouth slightly, allowing her tongue to enter. At this point, she was basically straddling you, on your lap.

Your make out session lasted about two minutes, until she finally broke the kiss. You thought that she was done, but boy were you wrong.

She started to leave hickeys down your neck, you were so flustered that you basically looked like a tomato. Her chest was pressed up against yours, as she slowly made her way down.

Your hands were on her back, slightly gripping her shirt. "May I go any further, darling?" Mitsuki asked for consent, to which you nodded your head. "Y-yes.." You mumbled. She slightly smirked as she made her way to your...mommy milkers.

Let's just say, you two did the devil's tango 🙃

A/n: sorry I didn't continue this chapter any further, I can't write smut otherwise it'll turn out cringy.

Remember to eat and drink water! You deserve it :>

-Jynx <3