Training (Tsuyu Asui x nb reader)

A/n: your quirk in this is shape shifting. If you think of an animal, you can make two of that animals body parts appear on your body. You cannot transform into a full animal, and you can only transform into an animal for a certain amount of time. For example, if you thought about a cat, you could have cat ears and a cat tail for a certain amount of time.

 For example, if you thought about a cat, you could have cat ears and a cat tail for a certain amount of time

You were panting, sweat dripping off off your skin. Today in class you had to do combat training, and you did NOT get to pick your partner.

You having to fight against Bakugo, it wasn't going to end well. Your quirk was no match for his.

A large explosion blasted in your face, causing you to fall over...almost. You luckily caught yourself before you hit the ground, standing right back up.

Think about an animal, think about an animal...

You needed to keep your balance, and this was the first animal that popped into your mind.

Rat.

A large rat tail appeared on you, and mini claws appeared on your hands. (No, your hands didn't turn into literal rat paws, you had claws instead of fingernails.) You took a large swipe at the angry blonde, piercing the skin on his face. Red blood came pouring out of his face, but you knew he'd be fine since Recovery Girl would heal him.

Bakugo yelped in pain, his facial expressions scrunching up. "You bastard!" He shouted, charging at you with explosions shooting out of his hands. You quickly dodged his attack, balancing yourself with your tail. You grabbed his arm and attempted to pull him down, but you failed miserably. Instead, he yanked his arm away and grabbed your arm, making the roles reversed. You felt yourself get flipped onto the ground. (It kind of looked like what Midoriya did to Shinso during the sports festival.) "That does it, Bakugo wins." Your homeroom teacher, Aizawa announced.

You groaned and stood up, annoyed. "The both of you please go see Recovery Girl." Aizawa hinted towards you and Bakugo. You both nodded your heads, and made your way to her office. Before you left, one of your classmates, Tsuyu Asui, walked up to you. She was actually one of your closest friends, and you weren't sure if you saw her more than that.

"Hey (y/n), kero." She smiled. "Hey Tsu." You gave her a weak smile. "I was going to ask, if you wanted to train with me after school?" Asui offered. You thought about it for a moment.

I could work on my fighting skills...

"Sure!" You chirped. Your sudden change of tone suprised her, but she was good at hiding it. "Great, meet up at the park at 5:00 PM kero." Tsu smiled, walking away. You waved goodbye, and made your way to Recovery Girl's office.

~Time skip to 5:00~

You silently waited at the park, listening to music. You were sitting on a bench, and your earbuds were plugged in. You were slightly bobbing your head to the song you were listening to.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder coming from behind you. You paused your song, and turned around to face the one and only Tsuyu. Your face flushed red thinking about her seeing you bobbing your head to a song. "So, what were you listening to?" She asked. "I uh- it's (favorite song) by (favorite singer/band)." You shyly replied, trying to hide the fact that you easily got flustered.

"Oh, that's lovely. Uraraka-kun tells me about that (singer/band) all the time." Tsu said. Jealousy panged through your heart, but you chose to ignore it. "Ah, nice." You responded, not sure what else to say.

Silence formed between the two of you for a couple of minutes. "So, shall we get to training? Kero." She broke the silence. You nodded your head. "Mhm." You replied, standing up from the bench. You followed Tsu near the grassy area, where not too much harm would be done to the play ground.

"Are you ready?" Tsu asked, getting into a fighting stance. You nodded your head, and also got into a fighting stance. The frog girl charged at you, her tongue preparing to wrap around your body. You swiftly got out of the way, starting to use your quirk.

Cat.

A fluffy cat tail grew appeared on you, two soft cat ears grew out of your head. You smirked slightly, knowing you have the ability of a cat now. You weren't facing Tsuyu, so you weren't quite sure which direction she would be coming from. Having cat ears, your hearing abilities got enhanced. She was coming from behind you, running at you to attack. You swiftly dropped down to the floor, just barely to where she was jumping over you. Your back wasn't touching the ground, though. You jumped right back up, attempting to throw a punch. Tsuyu quickly dodged it, grabbing your arm and pulling you close to her.

Your face heated up, your faces were so close! "Your face looks so soft, kero. Especially your lips." She admired every feature of your face. From your eyes, to your cheeks, to your lips. You were basically a tomato at this point, you couldn't control your emotions. Your cat ears slightly went down. "Well then, why don't you kiss me already?" You mumbled. You had NOT meant to say that. Those words had accidentally slipped out of your mouth, you didn't know what was going on.

Tsu smiled, gently pushing her lips against yours. You were having a mini panic attack, but you chose to kiss back.

Huh, so I guess I do like her.

After a couple seconds, she pulled away. "So, (y/n) (l/n), will you be my partner?" She offered. You nodded your head and smiled. "Of course, Tsu." You giggled.

And with that, you spent the night at her house and cuddled.

A/n: hey my fellow gremlins! I really hope you enjoyed this oneshot, I personally don't simp for Tsu, but I do think she's really adorable. I genuinely did enjoy writing this chapter.

Remember to stay hydrated! :>

-Jynx <3