Darling (Midnight X fem reader)

A/n: you are a pro hero working at U.A, and you are in a relationship with Midnight. Your quirk is telekinesis.

 Your quirk is telekinesis

{Nobody's pov}

"Alright class, today for choosing your hero names, two pros are going to be joining us today." Aizawa groaned, absolutely exhausted. Different thoughts went through the students minds, wondering who would be helping them today.

And who came through the door, was none other than, Midnight and (h/n).

{Your pov}

You walked through the 1-A classroom beside your girlfriend, Nemuri. Well, you had to call her by her hero name in order to stay professional.

As soon as the students saw you, they all gasped. "Wowie, it's the heros Midnight and (h/n)!" "I heard that they were dating." "How would they be helping us?" Different conversations flooded the classroom.

"Damn, they've got some big titties." A with purple balls on his head smirked.

Minoru Mineta.

He was your absolutely least favorite student in U.A.

"Haven't you already learned your lesson with the women you've disgustingly made uncomfortable? They obviously don't like you, and if you have the audacity to say that to a hero, then no one is definitely gonna like you." You narrowed your eyes at him.

The class started to laugh at the grapist.

"Anyways, I'm sorry for that interruption, let's get back to choosing our hero names, shall we?" You calmed down.

The classes homeroom teacher went to sleep in his sleeping bag, leaving only you and Nemuri in charge.

"Hey (y/n), did I ever tell you that you look hot in your hero costume?" Nemuri smirked, pressing her chest up against your shoulder.

Your face went red, blood rushing up to your cheeks. "Nem- Midnight, it's n-not an appropriate time t-to do that! And when your in front of others, you've gotta call m-me by my hero name!" You squeaked. "Awee, your so cute when your flustered, darling. It turns me on~" She licked her lips wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"M-Midnight!" You whisper-shouted, trying to keep calm. The class all basically did the same thing, saying "ooooo."

"Uhm miss Midnight, miss (h/n), are we going to choose our hero names?" Ejiro Kirishima asked. "Y-yes, just give us a moment." You grabbed Nemuri's arm and pulled her outside of the classroom.

"What in the hell do you think your doing, Nemuri? We are teaching a class, this isn't appropriate for students aspiring to be heros." You glared, pinning her to the wall. You were shorter than her, so you had to look up a bit.

"Sorry (y/n), I couldn't resist myself with you being around. But later, though, I'm sure you wouldn't mind having some fun when we get home, darling?~" She smirked, flipping the two of you around so that your back was pressed against the wall.

Your cheeks turned red once again. "I-If by 'fun' you mean w-watching Paw Patrol and cuddling, then I'm all f-for it!" You nervously smiled.

"I'm sure you know exactly what I mean, darling." She whispered into your ear, slightly nipping it. Nemuri pressed her lips against yours for about 15 seconds, you returned the kiss.

"Now, let's continue the lesson, shall we~" She pulled you back inside of the classroom.

~Timeskip to when you both are home~

So you ended up cuddling and watching Paw Patrol.

A/n: besties I hope you enjoyed this because Midnight is hot asf

-Jynx <3