Upgrades (Mei Hatsume x fem reader)

A/n: your quirk in this is paralyzing. Basically, you can shoot out a liquid from your fingers that whenever it touches a person, it paralyzes them. It's kind of works the same way Mina's quirk does, except it's not acid and it can paralyze people.

 It's kind of works the same way Mina's quirk does, except it's not acid and it can paralyze people

You were sitting in your girlfriend's work place in U.A, watching her make upgrades to your hero costume.

"Hey hun, I was thinking nothing too flashy. I need something that will help my quirk be stronger in battle." You said, sitting down in a chair. "Oh don't worry (y/n), this baby will be perfect for you! Here, give me your hand!" Mei walked over to you, one of her hands holding something. She grabbed your hands and put something on them. You looked down to find what seemed to be gloves with dispensers on the finger-tips.

"These babies have dispensers on the finger-tips that can help your paralyzation liquid shoot further onto your opponent!" Mei grinned widely. You moved your hand around, staring at the gloves. "I love it, Mei." You smiled. "Oh, thank you! Here, why don't we test it out!" She smiled, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room.

"Kaminari, come here!" Mei shouted, still holding your hand.  "What's up, cuties?" The humanoid pikachu winked, throwing finger guns at the both of you. Though it made you extremely uncomfortable when he flirted with you and Mei, you didn't say anything because you knew he was joking.

"I need you to follow us to the p.e area." Mei exclaimed, pulling you through the halls of U.A, leaving Kaminari to catch up with you. "Hey, wait up Hatsume! You walk so fast!" Denki panted, running over.

~Time skip to the p.e area~

"Okay, stand still Kaminari!" Mei grinned. "Um, okay...?" Denki stood straight up, as still as a rock. He looked confused, not knowing what was happening. Mei grabbed your waist, and pulled you far away from Kaminari, but not too far. You blushed at her actions, even though you knew this was for work purposes.

"(Y/n), point your hands towards him and activate your quirk." She said, letting go of your body. She stood behind you, watching what was about to happen. You nodded your head, and pointed your hands at the blonde. "Wait, (l/n) what's happening?" He nervously squeaked. You didn't answer, all you did was use your quirk.

Purple liquid shot out of the gloves, hitting Kaminari. You had to admit, it shot a lot further than how far it typically would. These gloves were very useful. "Hey, what was that for? Wait, are you testing your quirk on me? I can't move!" He yelled.

"It works!" You gasped, looking down at the gloves. "My babies always work, (y/n). You know this!" Mei giggled. You turned around and looked up at the pinkette. "Thank you for this, Mei. I really appreciate you making this for me." You softly smiled. "Oh, it's no problem hun! I'd do anything for my queen!" She smirked, patting your head. You felt your cheeks heat up at the nickname.

The gap between you two suddenly closed. You pressed your lips against hers, feeling how soft they were. After a couple of seconds, you finally pulled away. "I love you, Mei." You whispered, pressing your forehead against hers. "I love you too, (y/n)." Mei replied, a bit more loud.

"Hey uh, could someone please un-paralyze me?" You heard Denki call out. You turned around to face him, a laugh escaping your mouth. Mei joined in your laughter.

"Aw, come on." The blonde pouted.

A/n: sorry if that chapter was short,  I'll try to make longer ones. But I hope you enjoyed!

 But I hope you enjoyed!

-Jynx <3