Soft (Ochaco Uraraka x nb reader)

You sat in your dorm room, scrolling on your phone

You sat in your dorm room, scrolling on your phone. It was 11:30 PM, and  you lay down in bed in your (color) pajamas.  You sighed out of boredom, hoping someone would interact with you.

As if it was on cue, your phone buzzed. You checked your messages, to see that you got a text from your best friend, Ochaco Uraraka. You blushed a bit at the thought of her.

You had to admit, you had a tiny crush on the brunette. The both of you had been friends since 3rd grade, and the more you got older; the more you realized that you were in love with her.

Floaty girl:
Hey (y/n)! I was wondering if maybe you could spend the night at my dorm, and we could watch a movie?

You:
Ofc! Is there anything I need to bring, like snacks, blankets, etc?

Floaty girl:
Only snacks!

You:
Alrighty, I'll be there soon!

Floaty girl:
See ya later! <3

END OF TEXTS

You felt your cheeks heat up as your eyes spotted the heart she sent.

Oh my hades, she sent a heart! Does she mean it as something more? Or is it just a heart? Damnit (y/n), your overthinking again! Of course if was just a heart!

Your mind went wild with all of the different possibilities. You sighed, and lifted your feet from the bed and into the cold floor. You decided not to change because you were staying the night, and it was basically pointless. You made your way over to the pantry, and grabbed (favorite snack) and Uraraka's favorite snack. You grabbed your phone and charger, and left your dorm.

You walked through the halls of the dorms, looking for her room. After as couple minutes, you finally found her room.

You knocked three times on the wooden door, waiting for a response. The door opened to reveal a certain brunette. She was wearing pink pajamas, her hair a bit messy which you found adorable.

"Hey Ochaco!" You smiled. "Hey (y/n)-chan! Why don't you come on in!" Uraraka giggled, pulling you inside. You sat on her bed, watching her close the door. "What snacks did you bring?" She asked, turning around to face you. "Here." You handed her some of the snacks, and she gasped. "Oh my hades! These are so yummy!" She said, her eyes sparkling. "Yeah, I knew you liked these, so I brought them." You shrugged, trying your best not to smile.

"Oh (y/n), you know me so well!" Uraraka laughed, sitting down beside you.

Silence filled the air. Though it wasn't the awkward kind of silence, it was actually quite relaxing.

"Soooo, what movie do you want to watch?" You asked. "I was thinking (favorite movie)." Uraraka answered. "I love that movie!" You giggled. Uraraka smiled and grabbed the remote. She turned on the TV, and scrolled through different movies.

You shuffled your way under the blanket, stuffing your face into the pillow. As she clicked the movie, she also made her way under the covers. You felt two arms slither around your waist. Uraraka cuddled into you, making you blush.

"(Y/n)-chan, I know this might sound strange, but your so....so soft." Uraraka mumbled.

You felt your cheeks heat up even more, you were basically a tomato at this point.

Wait, is this was friends usually do? I'm sure friends cuddle like this all the time!

Your mind was trying to process what was happening. "Um (y/n), are you alright?" Uraraka interupted your train of thoughts, sounding concerned. "O-oh, sorry. I kinda spaced out a bit there." You mumbled. She didn't look convinced.

"Are you sure? Your face is really red, you might be sick! I can call Yaomomo in here to check up on you?" Uraraka offered. "Trust me, Ochaco. I'm fine." You gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded her head. "Okay, just making sure." She said, putting her attention back to the movie.

After about thirty minutes into the movie, Uraraka had fallen asleep. You chuckled to yourself.

She looks like a literal angel.

You thought to yourself.

Then, your thoughts wandered off for a bit.

Should I confess to her now? She's asleep, so she won't really hear me. But what if she's actually not asleep and I ruin the friendship? Ahh, let's just do it.

"So um, hey Ochaco. I know your asleep so you can't really hear me, but I had to tell you this. We met when we were little, but the more and more I'm around you, the more I realize something. I love you Ochaco, I really do." You confessed.

Suddenly, her face turned into a deep red and her eyes fluttered open. She looked very flustered.

Oh shit.

"(Y-y/n)-chan, do you really f-feel this way?" Uraraka squeaked. You sighed and nodded your head.

"Yes, I do love you Ochaco. I understand if you do not feel the same way, but I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." You mumbled. Uraraka smiled.

"I love you too, (y/n)."

And just like that, your heart melted. "R-really?" You were shocked. You didn't think she actually liked you back. "Mhm." She giggled.

"(Y/n) (l/n), will you be my partner?" Uraraka asked. You nodded your head.

"Yes, of course." You giggled.

Shs pressed her soft lips against yours, making you blush. You kissed back, enjoying the moment.

A/n: hey! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. If you have any requests, please make sure to comment any!

 If you have any requests, please make sure to comment any!

-Jynx<3