sɴᴀᴘᴇ, ᴡᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟɪsᴀ

NOTE: Hey guys! Another chapter is up! Yeeey

I'm sorry I took soo long. I tried to make the chapter longer as an apology haha.

I couldn't proofread it properly, so I apologize for any possible mistakes.

Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

Mia woke up on Sunday morning to her empty dormitory. Elisa had already left, and her bed was perfectly fixed, as she always left it. The brunette sighed and rubbed her eyes slowly, making a mental note of trying to talk some sense into the girl's head to make her understand that never, not even in a million years, she and Jamie would date.

Ew. No way.

Euphemia then got up and went to get ready for the day. The girl dressed; in her casual, black robes, pinning her hair up in a perfectly done half-up hairstyle. Effie examined her face, putting on some neat make-up and then; analysing her face again, looking for anything that might need fixing. When she decided everything was in order, she went downstairs for breakfast.

Mia found Archie standing at a table in the common area, a book in his hands. The girl gave a mischievous grin and sneaked closer, laying a slap on the boy's neck from behind.

"Ow! What the heck, Mia," the boy cursed.

"Language," Effie scolded in a fake indignant tone while pointing her finger at him, and the boy rolled his eyes.

"You ready to go?" he asked, still rubbing his neck, and Mia nodded.

"Where's Jay?" she questioned.

"He went to have breakfast with Elisa. He said he was going to try and make things right with her and to, hopefully, knock some sense into her head," Archie explained.

"I hope he'll succeed. I like Lisa. It sucks not having anyone to talk to in the dorm," Mia commented.

The two walked to the main hall, and immediately all eyes turned to the girl.

You see. Usually, people would feel uncomfortable with that. Mia, however, was more than used to having people staring at her for no reason. It happened somewhat often if Mia was being honest. Not just because she was unusually stunning, as people liked to point out, but because her family was way too famous for her to go unnoticed back in Bulgaria. Meaning, unwanted stares didn't bother her anymore.

"They're staring a lot," Archer commented, visibly uncomfortable, and Mia gave a mischievous smile.

"Don't worry about it. It's certainly for me. I can't help it. I'm too beautiful to go unnoticed," the girl bragged, hoping to ease the tension on her friend and instantly, the boy's discomfort turned into a laughing expression.

"Says who? You look like a troll, with the height of a goblin," he teased, and Mia smiled even more.

"I forgot. You like them blondes," Effie taunted again, discreetly pointing with her head towards Daphne Greengrass.

Archer blushed again and nudged the girl slightly.

"Oh, shut up, will you, Mia," he muttered, and the girl laughed softly.

The two of them settled down at the Slytherin table and began to eat, both of them chatting and ignoring the stares the girl was getting from all sides. Effie felt some people goggling at them but just ignored or gave them a look that made them coil.

"You know, you're not going to make friends by making faces at people," Archie joked, and the girl rolled her eyes.

"And do I look like I need friends?" she asked, and Archer raised an eyebrow at the girl.