ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴ

NOTE: Hey guys! Another chapter is up!

Hope you like it! Please, let me know your thoughts about it.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

To say Euphemia was confused was not enough. The girl was well aware she was a troublemaker, but she wouldn't cheat on her name in a competition that would bring her more attention than she wanted. She might have a talent to get in trouble, but she wasn't stupid.

And as if the situation wasn't bad as it was. Effie soon noticed that after the second Hogwarts champion, Jamie walked into the room.

"We're so doomed," she said as soon as she saw the boy.

"And you think I don't know?" replied the boy softly.

"What the bloody hell is happening?" whispered Jay, and Mia denied it.

"No idea, but I feel that we're in a hell of a problem," the girl stated.

Just as Jamie was about to say something else, the door opened again, and Harry walked through it looking as confused as the other two.

"Looks like I won the bet," blurted Mia softly, and Jamie glared at her.

"Bad timing. Sorry," spoke the girl, and the boy sighed, messing up his hair.

Harry watched everyone and walked towards his brother.

"I didn't put my name to that thing," he whispered to his brother.

The boy then studied Effie up and down and frowned.

"And who are you?" he questioned rudely.

Effie wrinkled her nose at the boy's boldness and scanned him from top to bottom.

"No one that concerns you," she retorted.

"No need to be rude," Harry replied.

"Well, you were rude to me first. Besides, I didn't like you. The rudeness ended up coming in acknowledgement to that," Mia stated.

Jamie held back his laughter, and Harry watched the girl confused, almost as if he was trying to figure out what language she was speaking.

"What?" he questioned with a frown, and the girl rolled her eyes.

Just as the not-so-nice Potter was about to say something else, there was a sound of rushing feet, and Ludo Bagman entered the room.

He took Harry by the arm and led him forward, causing Jamie to roll his eyes.

"Extraordinary!" he muttered, squeezing Harry's arm.

"Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen... Ladies," he added, approaching the fireside and addressing the other three.

"May I introduce - incredible though it may seem - the seventh Triwizard champion?"

"Did he completely leave you out?" whispered Mia in shock.

"You get used to it in time," Jamie muttered back.

They looked from Bagman to Harry and back again as though sure he must have misheard what Bagman had said. Fleur Delacour, however, tossed her hair, smiling, and said.

"Oh, vairy funny joke, Meester Bagman. "

"I don't think he's joking," muttered the other Beauxbatons champion.

"Joke?" Bagman repeated, bewildered.

"No, no, not at all! Harry's name just came out of the Goblet of Fire!"