The Castle

(POV:Reader)

My cheeks were probably pink from how flustered I felt from asking such a silly question. I covered my face with my hands.

-"No don't do that, you look adorable when you're all flustered" I probably turned redder.

-"I-I mean...my name is Hans"

-"Oh..."

-"Look!" he pointed at the castle in front of us.

-"The Gingerbread Castle!" it was beautiful, it had towers and many floors and beautiful windows and doors. It shined in the sun, it was probably covered in sugar to give it the glow. It had so many patterns and details, and there was a big waterfall flowing calmly.

We went under the castle through these caves, then went through the waterfall. I closed my eyes but I didn't feel the water. I opened them and I wasn't wet, only my outfit had changed. Instead of being in my nightgown I was in a wonderful dress. It was y/f/c, and sparkly. My hairstyle had also changed form a messy ponytail to y/f/h/s with a ribbon tying it all together.

-"Are clothes changed?" I giggled, Hans had a blue suit now, with white and gold details.

Pantaloon seemed to be better now, he was riding on the neck of the swan, although he still kept saying stuff I couldn't understand. Trudy seemed happy that he was better, but I have a feeling she didn't understand him either.

-"Y-you look beautiful, Y/n"

-"You look very distinguished"

The swans landed gracefully on a lake/garden, and Marie's duck...did not, I think he got lost because he was flying the other way. A man in a red suit with a tall hat covering his eyes walked towards us opening the basket's door.

-"You're court awaits, your highness" he said.

-"Uhh...thank you" Hans answered, offering his hand to help me down.

-"My dear" I turned over to Pantaloon who had jumped out of the basket holding the door open for Trudy.

-"Oh, Pantaloon" she got down.

-"AHHHH!" Marie's screams returned as she fell into the water when the duck dropped her.

-"Oh, why me!" she whined, and the man in the red suit rushed to her picking her up bridal style, 'saving her'.

-"You are the most beautiful doll I have ever seen" he told her, I giggled, and noticed that Hans still held my hand.

-"Follow me" the man in the red suit said, putting Maire down gently, escorting us to the castle.

(A/N):

These are the last chapters for this story. Tomorrow I will resume The Little Mermaid! 

Bye!