Real or a Dream?

(POV:Reader)

I rushed over, taking it off, and threw a block at the Mouse King who was on his way to attack him. The candle he was holding fell and lit his tail, he ran around screaming in pain.

-"MY TAIL!"

-"MY TAIL'S ON FIRE!"

I backed up a bit as he ran closer to me, what I didn't realize was the marbles that were behind me. I slipped and fell, hitting my head on the grand clock and blacked out.

-The Next Morning-

(POV:Reader)

Bells were running, I could feel the warm sun caressing my face through a window. I moved around clutching my head, I opened my eyes looking around.

-"I-I'm back in my room...but how?"

-"How are you feeling, Y/n?" Fritz had walked in holding a thin box with a bow.

-"Awful, my head hurts,...what happened?"

-"Papa found you by the clock, here I bought you some chocolates!" he opened the box, the half empty box.

-"That'll make you feel better!" he said happily, I gave him a look, but then smiled.

-"Heh, heh, I had to test them first" he shrugged.

-"They're yummy!" he sat at the edge of my bed, eating a few more from the box.

-"Fritz, last night, in the parlor, there were mice everywhere! And one really big one!"

-"The biggest, ugliest, mouse ever! He was bigger than a rat!"

-"A rat?! What were you doing downstairs?"

-"Fritz! Oh, Fritz!" mother called him.

-"Oh, oh, I'm not supposed to be here!" with that said he rushed off.

-"Chocolate..." I chuckled and put the box in the night stand drawer, next to me.

-"Nutcracker!" I gasped in surprise when I saw him peeking from the door, but he wasn't alive, it was uncle Drosselmeyer who held him.

-"There, you see, as good as new" he handed it to me, showing me that he had fixed his teeth.

-"How are you feeling, Y/n?"

-"Uncle Drosselmeyer! Last night I saw you-you were on top of the clock! Why didn't you help the nutcracker?!"

-"Now, Y/n-"

-"He's your very own nephew, isn't he?!"

-"I'm not the one who can help him"

-"And I thought it was Fritz up here" mother had walked in.

-"Merry Christmas, Y/n" she placed a hand on my head.

-"I'm sorry but I think it's best...to stay in bed today"

-"You had quite a fall..."

-"So this is why you were downstairs" she took the nutcracker from me.

-"No! But mama, there was big battle and"

(A/N):

I'm super sorry for the late chapter, I know I said I would post earlier but we went to the dentist and it was like 6 hours and we went to do Christmas shopping again.

I'm super sorry!

Bye!