The Land of the Dolls

(POV:Reader)

We walked into a ball room, there were figures dancing inside, although they were not alive. Marie had bumped into one man and was taken away 'dancing' with him.

-"Well we can't wait until Marie dances the night away" Trudy began to walk away.

-"The Land of the Dolls" the nutcracker said, I looked in awe at the snow and cold blur lake.

-"Oh what a splendid lake!" I walked around taking in all the details.

-"And it's not cold at all?!" I picked up some of the snow with my finger.

-"The snow almost looks like coconut ice cream" I giggled at the nutcracker's comment and licked my finger.

-"It is!"

-"Swans with golden necklaces!" I rushed to the gazebo, the closest place to see and be near the swans.

-"If only...Fritz could see them" I thought of my family, feeling a tinge of sadness as I missed them.

-"They're so beautiful, what are their names?" the nutcracker was helping Trudy get Pantaloon into one of the basket's the swans were carrying.

-"That's Leander and this is Hiro" she pointed at the one I was near and then the one she and Pantaloon were sitting at.

-"Hello, Leander" I petted the swan who got startled at Pantaloon's random talking and yelling.

-"Allow me, Y/n" the nutcracker walked to me and opened the door of the basket-like thing, bowing slightly.

-"Oh nutcracker, stop bowing, we're friends, aren't we?" I walked in and sat down.

-"Oh, friends..." he looked disappointed, did he not want to be friends?

-"I think I'm going to like being a Prince" I giggled as he instructed the swans to go, they flapped their wings, and we were off...flying.

-"AHHHH!" I turned around and saw Marie holding onto a duck. I giggled at her, but felt bad that she was borderline from falling off.

-"Why, every Christmas tree my family has ever had is here!" I spotted certain ornaments and decorations, pointing at my favorite ones when I spotted them.

We continued in the air, where the dark, star covered sky surrounded us. Until a golden hoop magical dust stood in front of us. The swans flew through and a cloud of sweet smelling smoke surrounded us until we got through. It was now daytime, the sky was light and beautiful almost like a peach like color.

-"Hey, nutcracker," he turned to me.

-"Yes?"

-"I never got your name, unless you prefer to be called a nutcracker?" he chuckled, causing me to feel flustered and silly for asking such a question.

(A/N):

Tomorrow will be the last three chapter's! And The Little Mermaid story will return, I stopped updating it because I was really busy and updating this story.

If you have any request please let me know!

Bye!