The End

(POV:Reader)

The Mouse King had cooled off and ran after the nutcracker who was trying to pull his sword out. But as he saw the Mouse King approaching, he opened a bag of marbles, causing the Mouse King to fall. But he didn't stay on the ground long; he got up and ran over to the nutcracker.

Pantaloon pulled the King away, and he didn't take it too well. He kicked Pantaloon away, causing the poor soldier to land harshly on the ground

-"Your fight is with me you miserable mouse!" the nutcracker yelled after pulling his word out.

-"Oh, Pantaloon" I picked him carefully, and put him up on the shelf with Trudy and Marie. I clutched my hand that was bleeding a lot, as I had stopped had the pressure I was putting on it earlier.

-"Will he be alright?" I asked.

-"I don't know dear" Trudy answered and she held him up.

-"DIE!" the Mouse King yelled and a yell was heard before thump.

I turned quickly and saw the Mouse King on the floor with a puddle of blood around him. I sighed in some relief that the nutcracker had not gotten hurt. All the mice had run to leave the parlor, going through the little tunnel hole's they had made on the wall's corner.

Everyone cheered happily and I smiled, but turned back to Pantaloon who didn't look too well.

-"Y/n" the nutcracker began but was interrupted by Pantaloon. I picked up the nutcracker and placed him on the shelf where everyone was.

-"The fall seems to have scrambled his memory," Trudy explained to us, why he had been talking nonsense.

-"What should we do?" I asked.

-"We must get him back to the Land of the Dolls," she answered.

-"There really is a Land of the Dolls?" I asked, surprised.

-"Well, of course there is silly" Marie giggled at me.

-"How do we get there?" the nutcracker asked.

-"They don't know anything, we have to go through the castle" she pointed to the castle uncle Drosselmeyer had given us for Christmas.

-"Y/n come with us" the nutcracker asked.

(A/N):

It's not really the end, and the next chapter's are continuations not epilogue or anything!

Just letting you know!

Bye!