one

"my angel!" he grinned as the girl jumped into his arms. the sun perfectly setting in the background, the perfect weather. as the teens in love laughed as he spun her around.

"they're so in love." smiled jordan to kio as they saw through the window. not in a creepy way.

pure happiness for their friends.

"extremely. i think it only goes up from here. vinnie describes being around her like violins playing. if thats not love i don't know what is." laughed kio. "hes deep in."

"they both are." said anthony.

"you know i love you?" he asked with her arms wrapped around her waist.

"do you huh?" she bit her lip as she smiled. "i love you more vince."

"do ya?" he smiled pecking her lips.

they were inseparable, giving no fucks about the public eye, they were so happy together. madly in love. the purest, young love.

hours later, the two laid in bed bare under his sheets. their sex was incomparable. they fucking loved each other, and they definitely loved fucking each other too.

"its your birthday soon." she had her chin on his chest. "three days to be exact. my boys gonna be 19, big old."

"shut it, you'll be 19 in october." he rolled his eyes playfully. "yes, im aware. the guys are throwing me a big party or something. its more for them than me, as long as im with you im glad."

"hey, we can still get fucked up. imagine that drunk sex." she winked and smiled.

"as if our sex could get better. elle, you're so perfect. i dont need better."

"you deserve it all baby." she smiled kissing his lips, both of their smiles sinking into the kiss. she was so delicate, so feminine. gentle. everything one could imagine. her body was insane, the hourglass, the hips.

her bare hips rolled onto his while their kissed turned into a heavy make out. they always started anything off as if it was gonna run out. they literally devoured each other.

"fuck." he groaned feeling his wetness on his now hard member. "baby what are you doing to me?"

"i wanna be fucked." she lightly moaned out. he completely disconnected her lips and laid her on her back. he looked over to his night stand to grab a condom. once he grabbed the box it was empty, he checked his cabinets ; empty.

"youve gotta be fucking with me." he said frustrated.

"what happened?" she laid there, waiting for him.

"we ran out." he groaned.

"youre kidding." she groaned too. he laid on his back next to her with his eyes closed, catching his patience. she straddled him in a swift motion, her pussy over his member. once move and it'd be in. he could feel the wetness.

"stop the teasing." he groaned. "you cant do that and have me dying to fuck you."

"fine. you're right. we really need to look into some birth control or something." she yawned.

"sleep baby. okay?" he said kissing her forehead. he admired as he drifted off to sleep. how did i get so lucky? shes an angel.

not the beginning, they grew their way up to feeling like one together. it was them. it was us. couldn't be more in love, what could go wrong? she was the sun in his world.

@vinniehacker

liked by @charlidamelio & 2,977,446 others@vinniehacker : everything and more

@vinniehacker : everything and more

comments 468,999

@isabellegarcia : love u stink ❣️
*pinned*

@larray : wanted to comment something funny but y'all mad cute

@kiocyrr : simp nation

@jackwright : mommy and daddy
         @naileadevora : no

@renataarrii : cutee vin💖

@michaelsanzone : caught lacking huh