Confusing the hell out of Dream

{Tommys pov}
Soooooo im screwed. Techno recently fulfilled his favor to Dream. He got him out of prison. Im screwed! Dreams going to kill me again! Or- Wait- Hes scared of Quakity- What if- That might work to get him to leave me alone.

I hear Techno and Phil talking outside and- Dream. I walk outside acting tired like i just woke up. Ive gotten pretty good at acting like ive just woke up. Anyways Techno notices me and askes if he woke me up. I shake my head and walk over to him. He hugs me and continues to talk to Phil and a now seemingly confused Dream.
D: "Since when did you care about Tommy?"
TB: "Since the day he was born? Idk."
P: "Yeaaaaaah.. Do you want me to bring him inside Tech-"
TB: "No. Hes fine."
P: "But Dream is here and-"
TB: "Tommy would of seen Dream when he walked out here and still chose to come closer. Hes fine Phil."
P: "Ok, Ok. Im going to go talk to Trixten. Ill see you later."
TB: "ASK HER ABOUT RANBOO!"
P: "GOT IT!"
T: "Daaaad im hungry."
TB: "Gimme a minute and we'll go make food alright?"
T: "Ok."
D: "WHAT THE HELL?! YOURE TOMMYS DAD?! WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS?! WHEN DID YOU ADOPT-"
TB: "Tommy isnt adopted?"
D: "The Blade had sex with a woman?! What the hell?!"
TB: "No! Tommy is the product of an experiment! Ew sex is gross!"
T: "Pft- You sound like a child-"
TB: "Says the actual child."
T: "Nooooooooooo! Im a big man!"
TB: "Mhm Suuuuuure."
D: "Im leaving. Im so beyond confused."
TB: "Oi, Bitch gimme my armor and shit back asshole."
D: "Fiiine!"
Dream handed Techno the stuff and ran saying bye to techno. Techno assuming i was asleep picked me up and brought me inside. he laid me down on the couch and covered me with a blanket and then i actually fell alseep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A bit of a shorter chapter but this was also written within the span of like 20 minutes.
Words:349