Exile

{Tommys pov}
Me and Ranboo woke up today and chose violence. We griefed Georges house. We set a nether rack block on fire as a joke but it caught the whole house on fire and before we could put it out it had burned everything.
"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!"
Both me and Ranboo jumped at the sudden voice yelling at us.
"IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BURN! WE PROMISE!" I yelled in a panic not knowing what to say.

{Time skip brought to you by gay}
"You are here by exlied Tommyinnit."

{3rd person pov}

That was now a faint memory in Tommys head. He is standing infront of Tubbo_, the new president of L'Manburg. Dream lurking behind him, making him choose to exile Tommy (again) or put the walls back up around L'Manburg (IM GOING OFF OF MY MEMORY WHICH IS SHIT DONT COME FOR ME).
"I choose to... Exile Tommy."

{Time skip, Tommys pov}

Ive been in exile for about two months now. Dream has been visiting daily, hes been blowing up my things, he lies to Tubbo. Ranboo has been writing me letters! It makes me happy that some one still cares, no one has visited me yet, well except for Dream. Im hosting a beach party soon! Ghostbur is sending out invitations.

{Time skip. After the beach party}
GHOSTBUR SENT OUT THE INVITES! WHY DID NO ONE SHOW UP!?

{3rd person pov}

Tommy was having a panic attack. He didnt have anyone to calm him. He tried to regulate his breathing but it wasnt working, he could feel himself loosing consciousness. Slowly Tommy passed out against his bed in his tent.

"T.....my!"
"Tom...!"
"TOMMY!"
Tommy woke up confused and scared, but he recognized the voice though, It was Dream. Dream had been yelling at him for who knows how long.
"You look like shit."
"Well yeah Dream, I had a panic attack and im homeless."
"Fair enough, come on."
Tommy crawled out of the tent, rubbing his eyes. They started to walk around logstedshire, when Dream started digging underneath his shed. Oh no.. Tommy thought about what would happen, would he die? would Dream kill him?
"Tommy.. What is this?"
"Im sorry.."
"You broke a rule Tommy. You are hiding stuff from me."
"Im sorry!.. Wait what are you doing?..."
"This is what happens when you break the rules Tommy."
Dream was placing TNT. Tommy barely managed to save a picture of him and tubbo before Dream lit the TNT. Dream started walking to trent and started placing TNT there too, liting and breaking his nether portal. Dream left Tommy. Alone.

{Tommys pov}

Once Dream was out of view I started planning to run away. Who lives near but still far enough away?- TECHNO! Techno live close! Ill start walking! I should get there by nighttime hopefully.

{Time skip}

Finally.. I made it to Technos, exaughsted but I made it.
"Tommy? What are you doing here?"
"Techno! uhm i was exiled and Dream... He.. He blew up my stuff and I have no where to go.." I started tearing up, Techno just picked me up, i think he noticed my legs shaking. Techno gave me a blanket and put me next to the fireplace. He was making something, I could smell it.. BEEF STEW! Techno was making me beef stew. I smiled and went to go sit at the dining room table. Like old times, except I didnt run this time.

~~~~~~~~~
Haha emotional chapter for you nerd!
Words:586