Grudge

{Tommys pov}

Phil always leaves. It makes me upset because I want to spend time with him. AND WILBUR, HE BRINGS WIL WITH HIM SO THEN I HAVE NO ONE TO PLAY WITH! Technos always gardening or training but I dont want to ask him to hang out because I dont want to be a nuisance. I have tubbo but he doesnt come over often so normally im alone.

I hate that Phil leaves and takes wilbur with him.. I HATE IT! ITS NOT FAIR WHY CANT I GO WITH!? I WANT TO GO TOO ITS NOT FAIR!!

{Technos pov}

I heard sobs coming from Tommys room. Hes been upset at Phil and Wilbur. They left again a few days ago, wonder when they'll be back..

I knock softly of Tommys door before opening it. It seemed like he didnt notice me but he did. He was trying to calm himself down (which wasnt working btw-).
"Tommy?"
"O-Oh hey Techno!"
"Tommy, whats wrong?"
"Nothing!.. Its just- I want to go with Phil but he always says that 'Im too young' and I just think its not fair that Wil gets to go and I dont!" He continued to ramble about how it wasnt fair that he didnt get to go with Philza, until I hugged him and he stopped immediately. He started sobbing again. Eventually he fell asleep and I laid him down in his bed and covered him with a blanket.

Knowing he'd wake up soon I got started on dinner. We were having beef stew, Tommys favorite. As soon as the food was done I heard Tommys door open. I heard his footsteps running to the kitchen while I was setting up the table. Once Tommy reached the kitchen he sat down immediately. I fillied his bowl and told him to wait for the stew to cool down but he didnt listen and started eating immediately.
He didnt burn his tonuge surprisingly normally he does, I guess he got used to it.

~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO! so sorry i havent uploaded in a while lol. Thanks for reading!
Words: 350