EnderWalking

{Tommys POV}

It was the middle of the night when I heard shuffling around the kitchen. I looked around mine and Ranboos shared room to see him not there. Quietly I get up to see what the noise is.

When I get to the kitchen I see.. Ranboo? What is he doing? why is he up so late?
".Ranboo? What are you doing?"
Slowly, Ranboo turns to look at me. His eyes are purple and he was making a strange noise, it kinda hurt my ears. He started to walk towards me, chanting something in enderman.
"⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅. ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⟒ ⌇⏃⎎⟒."
I some what understand him, "friend" and "safe" the only words i really understood.  A door opened, Technos door. He walked out of his room and stared at me and Ranboo, who is now standing barely a foot away from me.
"Why are you guys awake?"
"Well I woke up because-"
"⌇⏃⎎⟒."
"-Him."
"What the hell?"
Techno was just as confused as me at this point. Ranboo just continued to stare at Techno.
"Tommy take him back to your room, Ill be there in a minute."
I listened and grabbed Ranboo, dragging him back to our room. He just followed, not trying to pull away from, which is weird to me but im also used to tubbo who is a little stubborn.

Once we were in our room Ranboo hugged me and wouldn't let go. After a moment of me struggling we ended up on the floor, me basically laying on him while he sat on his knees. Techno walked in and just stared for a moment.

Techno walked over and said something to Ranboo in enderman, Ranboo responded with picking me up and setting me to his side. Techno gave him something, it looked like a potion but it wasnt. Ranboo drank it, got up, picked me up and layed me in my bed then went to lay in his. Technoblade left the room after saying goodnight to us, well really only me since as soon as Ranboo layed down he fell asleep.

{The next morning: Ranboos pov}

I woke up to the smell of cooking potatoes, which means it's probably morning. Techno always cooks breakfast, he makes tommy eggs, himself bakes potatoes, and me toast with cinnamon butter. Tommy was already awake, I heard him talking to Technoblabe.
I walked into the kitchen and got a weird look from Tommy.
"Good morning Ranboo" Techno said not looking away from the food.
"HELLO RANBOO."
"Hey Tommy!"
"Why were you acting weird last night?"
"What?-"
"Yeah your eyes were all purple and you were speaking enderman and making this weird sound that hurt my ears."
"I.. I don't remember that im sorry.."
"OK."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I hope this chapter was enjoyable.
Words: 462