Sams Problem

{Sams POV}
Tommy wasnt as difficult as i thought he would be. People have been describing him as stubborn and overly curious. But he barely questioned what i needed help with, and he just went along with it.

{Tommys pov}
Sam seemed concerned and very much confused when i didnt ask questions.

I followed him for a while before asking where we were going. The sun was starting to go down and I was getting tired.
"Somewhere tommy dont worry about it."
"Im just wondering because im *yawn* getting tired."
"Well you will have to stay up we still have a while until we get there."
"Ok."

Eventually Sam got tired of my yawning and yelled at me to stop. I tried and it worked for a while, but i yawned agin and Sam raised his hand as if he were about to hit me to which i flinched. He didnt seem to noticed and started to yell at me again.

It wasnt until i started to apologize profusely that he realized im still traumatized. He didnt apologize though and just turned around and continued walking. I followed not wanting to be left behind in the dark. I hate mobs.

Eventually we arrived to the place Sam was bringing me to. It was a cave like place. He made me walk in first. Inside stood ghostbur? He didnt greet me like he normally would have.
"He hasnt moved or spoken and hes been in here for weeks."
"Then why didnt you go to foolish or someone else i dont know-"
"Because... I thought that maybe you know how to fix him.."
"I dont. I can try but it probably wont work."
"Wait! What the hell are you doing?!"
"Well This is how i used to wake up ghostbur in exile. Since its still an open wound you can just... put your hand inside. All it does is put blue goo on your hand."
"What the hell.."
Ghostbur shifted after i put my hand in the place where Philza had stabbed him. From what i remember he hates the feeling of it.
"Ewwwwwwww... Stop it tommy.."
"Hello Ghostbur!"
"Tommyyy get your hand out of my wound!"
"Oh yeah! Sorry!"
I removed my hand from ghostburs wound and went to leave since well Sam didnt need me anymore. But Sam stopped me.
"Thank you Tommy."
"Hm? Oh yeah. Ofc.."
He let me go and i walked back home exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The lore this weekend was so sad :(
Words:416