Wait! Im Sorry!

{Tommys POV}

I woke up with a killer headache. It appeared to be midnight or past midnight. I sit up some how making the headache worse than it was. I could barely stand, I was so dizzy. I tried to walk to the kitchen but i collapsed in the living room, making a loud thoud of the ground, sure to wake up Techno. I try to crawl the rest of the way to the kitchen but it seems impossible. Eventually i give up collapsing on the floor again.
I hear technos door open. And then Technos footsteps getting closer and closer to me.
"Tommy?! What happened?!"
"M-my head hurts and i-i was trying to get s-some water b-but i fell. so then i t-tried to to crawl but i gave up."
"God, Thesus you couldve came and asked me for help."
"Sorry."
"Its fine but ask for help next time."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That was a week ago. Techno started to ignore me, so ive just been staying in my room and only leaving for the bathroom or food. Ghostbur also stopped visiting. Dream has stopped by a couple more times but i think he finally got the memo of im not here. Ive been trying to stay quiet at night because Technos room is acrossed the hall from mine.

Tonight is one of those nights im not sleeping. Im hungry. and i should get some water. I walk out into the kitchen and grab the grapes from the fridge, and a glass of water. Then i head back to my room. I stop in my doorway when i see Techno sitting on my bed.
"H-hey.. Techno. Sorry if i woke you."
"What are you doing up?"
"I cant sleep.."
"Dont lie to me Tommy."
"I-Im not lying.."
"Tommy. Im not stupid."
"I never said you were."
"Tommy."
"Im telling the truth!"
"Dont raise your voice at me!"
"Wait! Dream im sorry! im sorry! I didnt mean too!"
"Tommy?..."
"U-Uh..."
"What happened in exile?.."
"I-I dont wanna talk about it.."
"Ok.. You dont have too.."
Techno stayed in my room until i fell asleep. He treated me differently after that night. He spoke softly to me. Which was weird for the blade to speak softly.

{During the war}

"YOU USED ME TOMMY!! IM A PERSON TOO!!"
He yelled at me. Ofc my immediate reaction was to flinch and block whatever attack might be coming my way.
"If I see you ever again Tommy.. I will kill you.."
The words rang through my head "I will kill you.".. But he cared for me... Right?... I didnt mean to use him...

He turned away from me and spawned another wither. I stood there frozen.. He hated me.. Like everyone else... Dream was right... Im useless..

I ran.. I ran so far.. Tears escaping my eyes.. I dont care if someones following me. I stopped in a flower biome. Falling to my knees, I give up.. I give up on trying. I passed out, unaware of Ranboo.

{Ranboos pov}
Tommy. He was crying and shaking badly. He wasnt aware of me. He looked badly beat up. He eventually passed out. I took him back to his home in the hill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY!!
Words: 546