Chapter 23

I think I am going to make it so that this book so that its right before Spy School At Seas. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 23

815 hours

In an armoured car going to a military base.

"So, I think SKORPION is planning to use the missile as a distraction and planning to steal resources from the military. It's just a guess, though. Do you know any expensive military resources?" I began.

"Well there are Platinum, Cesium, and Rhodium. Those are pretty expensive, and SKORPION could make a lot by selling a good amount of them." replied Erica.

"Where are we going again?" I asked the premier of China.

"Nanyuan. The military base that is responsible for launching this round of nuclear missiles." He answered.

"I thought it was an air force military base." Said Erica.

"It is, but we are using it in this circumstance since no one expects it."

"It's just a control center, why would SKORPION go there to steal anything?" I questioned.

"It's because everyone at the base is busy, and since this is top secret there are no extra military personnel in the area."

"There are a few" The premier added "but if what you are telling me is true, SKORPION can easily overpower them."

After 30 minutes, we quickly arrived at Nanyuan.

The moment we arrived we realized something was wrong, there were normally supposed to be two soldiers guarding the main gate, but they were both knocked out.

Me and Erica rapidly got out of the car and ran into the base. The premier of China followed up, worried.

"Where do you store important resources?" Erica said to the premier.

"In the basement, but there should be a giant vault door guarding it." Answered the premier.

"That won't be a problem, let's go. Oh, and you should come with us so we don't get shot." She said to the premier.

As we quickly ran into the basement of the facility (with some directions from the premier of China himself.), we heard noises coming from the basement. And indeed, we couldn't hear them when we were further away in the control room.

"That's SKORPION?" Asked the premier as we saw some SKORPION operatives sawing through the vault door.

"You should leave," I told the premier. "we don't want SKORPION taking you hostage, just remember to tell your men to come here and not launch nuclear missiles."

As he left, me and Erica ran down the stairs and faced the SKORPION operatives.

"Raise your hands up." Said a voice behind us. We have a dozen men pointing guns at you.We turned around with our hands about our heads. Brandon was there smirking at us."I knew you wouldn't have the common sense to stay out of this." Then he turned to the men holding guns at us. "Shoot them."