Chapter 1

Hi! Yay! A sequel, finally! Hope you guys found the book alright. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! P.S. This book is 100% Ben POV, like the original books.

Chapter 1

1015 hours

The Library, Spy School

We just got our second piece of assignment for bomb defusing, so like last time we were all in the library in case anything went wrong. However, I wasn't like the other kids. I had Erica Hale to help me. Erica Hale was the most beautiful, dangerous, and distant girl I've ever met. I fell in love with her the second I saw her, but she said that relationships were liabilities and pushed me away. I had spent the last 3 years trying to prove that she should have a relationship with me.

"So I just pull all of them out?" I asked, she had spent the last 10 minutes explaining how the bomb I was trying to defuse had most of the wires to be wired to nothing. Not even the detonator, the wires were only there to scare people away from defusing the bomb. (The school had banned people from letting the bomb go off on purpose, like what Mike did last year.)

"Yep" She answered

So I yanked all of the wires, and closed my eyes. Only nothing happened. Then, I heard Erica draw in a breath of surprise. This was uncommon, seeing the great Erica Hale showing emotions was rarer than seeing a solar eclipse.

I opened my eyes.

What I saw surprised me as much as it surprised Erica, the timer that used to show I had 10 minutes left to defuse the bomb now showed a message. It said "Go to secret tunnel, mission.-K" I assumed K stood for Klondike, which was the code name of Erica's grandfather.

However I was still sceptical about how I was getting the message.

"Should we trust this message?" I asked again

"I think so," Said Erica slowly "I mean, who else would send us a message through a bomb timer."

"SKORPION?" I asked.

"Shut up" Said Erica in her classic 'you're an idiot' tone.

"When should we go" I replied

"Now, when everyone is distracted by their homework."

With that, she dragged me out of the library and out of the building. Then, we "borrowed" a car from a parking lot nearby and headed off to the reflecting pool. When we arrived, Erica typed in "08240081" into the secret number pad and led me down into the tunnel.

"Finally!" Bombed a voice behind us, which I recognized as Cyrus's voice.

"Why did you have to choose this place as the meeting location?" I asked "What's wrong with Spy School?"

"Spy School has cameras, and SKORPION, just like SPYDER. Can easily hack into those cameras." Cyrus continued "Now, for this mission, it will take place in China-"

"Sir, but I can't speak Chinese" I interrupted

"I am well aware that you nitwit, just listen." He cleared his throat, then continued "Murray has revealed that SKORPION has a backup plan to Operation: UN-"

"Wait! Murray vanished last month, when did he reveal that?"

"I hacked into your phone and called him. I bribed him again" Said Cyrus shamelessly

"Hey! " I shouted

"NOW, WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING. Do you want to be on the mission or not? If you interrupt one more time, I'll gut you with this rock." He said pointing to a rock as big as my hand on the ground.

"Good," said Cryus as he resumed his debriefing of the mission"Murray has agreed to be a mole for us, but we know that we can't rely on that traitor. So, we will be leading our own investigation in China. You guys will be enrolled in an English school with the son of a SKORPION official who is important to SCORPION's operation. Jessica Shang also agreed to be on this mission." Finished Cyrus finally.

Looks like I was going to go into China and try to blend in without knowing a small amount of Chinese. (Perhaps I knew a little Chinese, but it was only enough to order food at at Chinese restaurant.)

I shall be back to being the first to comment on chapters XD