40

It's been a week since Christmas and the kids just wouldn't leave the poor puppy alone. After they ate breakfast they were right back to play fetch with the little thing. Even though the puppy didn't quite get it just yet. The accidents were the worst though, thankfully I didn't have to clean it. Kakucho said he would so I wouldn't vomit. Mikey said he would but kakucho said he should pitch in more. I don't know why. But I wasn't complaining. Plus Mikey wouldn't be able to always clean it up since half the time now he's in his office working out shit.

Me: hey you guys.

Sanzu: yea?

Me: do you mind taking the pup and kids out. Please.

Kakucho: yea im up for it.

Rindou: do we have to?

Me: koko and ran are at one of our clubs. So you three take them out.

Takeomi: you're not coming?

Me: no. Im gonna stay here with mikey.

Sanzu: ooohhhhh.

Me: sanzu. Im begging you guys. Please take them. I have barely gotten laid recently and im going to lose my mind.

Rindou: fine. But you owe us.

Takeomi: I would've done it anyways.

Kakucho: we will try to keep them out for awhile.

Sanzu: fine. Only because I understand your sexual frustration.

Me: I fucking love you guys. Thank you so much. KIDS!

Draken: coming mommy!

Emma: careful you'll fall down the stairs!

Draken: im okay!

The kids came to the living room already dressed. They always looked so fricken cute.

Me: you're gonna go for a walk with your four uncles and the puppy okay?

Draken: yay!

Emma: why are you and daddy staying home?

Me: because me and daddy have some business to do.

Emma: okay.

The kids put their shoes on while kakucho put the leash on Ace and then away they went.

Once they were all gone I ran upstairs and busted into mikeys office. He just stood there and raised a brow at me since I had already threw my top off and slid down my skirt.

Me: you, me, right fucking now.

Mikey: right now?

Me: mikey. Take your fucking dick out. Now.

Mikey: yes ma'am.

Me: they're all gone. And. I'm. So. So. Horny.

Mikey stripped of his clothing and I tossed my panties off. I sat on his lap and slid my self down on his cock moaning out loud.

Me: fuck I needed this. I need you so bad.

Mikey: fuuuck I nearly forgot how good you feel.

I began to grind and bounce myself as one of my hands gripped on to mikeys hair. I latched my lips on to his and we began making out. It was a little sloppy but so good. We moaned into each other's mouths like crazy just enjoying each other again.

Me: m-mikey! Oh fuck....I-I'm close!

Mikey: We're not stopping afterwards.

Me: good! Oh fuck! S-so g-good....ahhh~