33

It was another day in the house with the whole gang over. I was just wearing a nice black dress that fitted my body perfectly. I looked elegant which I like. But there was one thing concerning me. I hadn't told mikey about it either. It was the main reason I asked the one question after sex last night. I thought I might have been pregnant.

We were all enjoying breakfast and I planned to go out right after to buy a test.

Me: hey mikey. Mind if I steal the car today? Just for half hour maybe.

Mikey: of course. You don't have to ask.

Me: I know. Just wasn't sure if you needed it for business.

Miley: you going shopping?

Me: umm. Guess you could say that. I have enough clothes, so just going out is all.

Mikey: my baby will never have enough.

Me: well, maybe I'll go shopping. We will see.

Koko: if you arrreeeee-

Me: yes koko. I will buy you something.

Koko: I love you!

Me: I know it's your birthday soon so this counts as a present. Alright?

Koko: deal. I just get too excited.

Me: believe me. I know.

Kakucho: do you want somebody to accompany while you're out for safety?

Me: I can handle myself. But I'm really glad you guys care.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin before standing up from the table. I leaned over and gave mikey a kiss before leaving the kitchen with a simple wave and a generous smile to them all. I grabbed the keys and slipped a pair of heels on.

I made sure I had everything in my purse as I sat inside the expensive black car. And I did have everything, of course. I then back up out of the long driveway and drove to the nearest store. It was only about ten minutes away which was nice.

I walked inside the store and went down the aisle with the pregnancy tests. I bought a random one since they'll all work anyways. I had missed my period two months in a row. So if I was pregnant, I could guess I was around two months in and I didn't even show.

I purchased the pregnancy test and a chocolate bar for myself as well. I then left and got back into the car. I drove to an expensive store not far and walked inside searching for an early birthday present for koko. I seen a designer watch which would seem expensive but when you're fucking rich and in a gang, it's not. It's nothing. Not even a dent in our bank account.

The watch was a nice gold with tiny red gem stones around the circular part. It was very nice so I bought it. Kokos birthday was in 4 days so it wasn't too early.

I bough the watch and it came in a very fancy velvet box. I thanked the man and left the store. I placed the box in my purse on top of the pregnancy test also in there.

Then I just drove my way home. I said I would be about half an hour but it would be close to an hour before I got back but that didn't matter to be honest.

———

I arrived back home and locked the car up. I got inside the house, slipping my heels off at the front door. I tossed the keys in my purse and took the velvet box out. I went into the living room and all the guys were there, which was nothing new. As stated before, they practically lived here.

Me: I'm back. Did ya miss me?

Mikey: always.

Me: I missed you too mikey.