18

I arrived at the place infront of some building. I hopped off my bike and seen mitsuya and smiley were there infront of mikey, Draken and takemichi. I walked beside smiley and he put his arm around my shoulders greeting me.

Mitsuya: it's finally happening.

Mikey: takemichi let's go.

Me: what did I miss? Huh?

Mikey: we got a new third division captain to welcome.

Takemichi: huuuhhh?

A new captain? Who? I don't remember discussing this with mikey. We discuss everything. That's why we're leaders. Who the hell is this captain? I trust Mikey that he would pick a good person. But something is telling me I'm wrong....

We all got on our bikes and rode around the streets. Mikey had takemichi on his bike since he couldn't ride.

After some time we made it to our destination. We parked the bikes and began walking. The rest of the toman were there and all bowed saying welcome.

Mikey and I stood with draken above everyone else on a platform.

Draken: we are here to officially name the new captain of third division.....

There was a bunch of people talking trying to think of who it would be.

Mikey: third division captain step forward.

A short guy with blonde hair walked forward to us. Kisaki. I hated him. No wonder mikey didn't discuss this with me.

I elbowed mikey in the side subtly to make sure nobody noticed. I heard him grunt a little.

My gut was right. And it's telling me this is a mistake. And it's not just my hatred for him talking. He was from moebius.... Big mistake.

The toman crowd started yelling piss off to kisaki and I wanted to join them. They were right. Kisaki can piss off.

Draken: it was y/n and mikeys decision and if you don't like it step forward.

Me: it wasn't my decision. It was just mikeys.

I glared at mikey and then took a step towards Draken.

Mikey took a few steps as well to come back to my side. But all he got was a cold glare. I'm not one to be petty, but when you do something without me that should include me, then I'm gonna show that it pisses me off. Especially if that person knows I'm gonna hate it, but they do it anyways.

Mikey: we gotta be ready to take on Valhalla. This new Valhalla we're facing is so huge that
Moebius is like nothing next to them. To beat them toman will need to grow too.

I wanted to leave. To go home. To get into comfy clothes and lay in bed. Maybe have a nice hot bath or shower.

Mikey: kisaki here did a good job on keeping our generation in check when he was with moebius. We need him on our side to beat Valhalla. So kisaki is now the new third decision captain. Remember that. This ceremony is over.

I just started to walk away after sending a cold glare towards mikey. It looks could kill he would be dead and so would kisaki.

Kisaki: thank you sir and maam.

Mikey: right.

Me: tch.

Draken: y/n.

Me: don't. I'm going home. This is over anyways. Isn't it?