31

There was lots of chatter in the crowd. They weren't happy Hanma was here.

Mikey: on bloody Halloween Valhalla had 300 and toman had 150. Despite how much the odds were against us we won because you all did your best. The vice commander of Valhalla, Hanma, will now speak.

Hanma: I'm Hanma Shuji from Valhalla. We haven't had a commander for a long time so after we lost the battle we decided to fall under toman.

I was shocked at those words. They were coming to us? To join us. I found it quite odd.

Hanma: Valhalla is now with the Tokyo manji gang.

That will increase our men to 450. The crowd began to cheer toman. They must be happy we gained more people.

Hanma: there is a guy who brought mikey and I together. He's the reason we were able to figure things out and get settled. Come on up here.

I was questioning who. But then i saw. KISAKI. No.

My eyes widened in shock. The crowd cheered for him. But I shook in fear a little.

Mikey does know it was Kisaki who wanted me dead. Right?! He wanted baji dead. Did he forget? Did something happen that convinced him otherwise? Did somebody lie....or. Does he actually not know.

Hanma, kisaki, and mikey all joined hands. I was supposed to. But I couldn't. I wouldn't.

Mikey: we may have gained things. But we also lost something. Baji our first devision captain. He hasn't returned yet. So. Chifuyu will now speak. The first devision vice captain.

Chifuyu gave his little speech. He got to choose the captain of the first devision. He chose takemichi since that's who he wanted to follow. I wasn't too shocked. They made a good team during the fight. Takemichi had proven himself. He deserved it since chifuyu didn't want to take that place.

He seemed to be in shock though over the fact. He finally raised his head and yelled a thank you. He seemed to be crying though which was a little funny.

Draken: jeez what are you crying for?

Mitsuya: Welp. Guess I'm gonna have to redo his embroidery.

I just laughed. Everything seemed good. Besides kisaki. He ruined this. He ruins everything with his hideous face.

Mikey: you're lifting your head too high dumbass.

Me: oh shush.

That ended as a good night. Besides the kisaki point. I'll find away to get rid of him....

TIME SKIP 7 YEARS TO THE FUTURE.....

Mikey and I have left everything. Toman went to shit. It was pure cruelty. Mikey and I left and we were claimed missing by the others.

We lost almost everything to us years ago. Mikey had no family left for good now. Emma was dead now. Draken was murdered. Mikey had no more siblings. We lost our trio. So we didn't want to lose anything more. Our suggestion was to leave....

We ditched our phones and just left everything. We sold our apartment and just moved away. We didn't want to be found.

We didn't want to be in the toman anymore. So we left. We weren't traitors or anything. But we wanted something new.

A fresh start was the right word to use. Mikey even cut his hair shorter with an under cut. I didn't mind it. But I did miss his longer hair.

We made new friends. They weren't so bad. They were from other past gangs. But they will never replace my old friends. I missed them so. But it's been a long while since we even saw them.

I missed our crybaby takemichi. Chifuyu and mitsuya always being there. Smileys amazing smile and his brother angry. He was great. I missed Draken....the trio was gone. For good. It broke my heart. Baji...I sometimes secretly met up with him. Only mikey knew. Baji was the only person I had contact with once we left. He hasn't told a soul.

We trusted him. Mikey and him even became good again. Since Mikey and I ditched our old phones we got new ones and new numbers. So I got bajis contact. We only met up a few times during the month tho. Max was like 3-4 times. Keep it low key.

This was my new life though. We left toman behind us. We had been in it for years and now suddenly it's just nothing to us anymore. I still missed it here and there. But I didn't want to go back. Its all different now.

Kisaki was finally dead. It was an "accident". He was hit by a truck killed instantly. Karma really is a bitch, isn't it?

Mikey and I bought a big house together. We worked our asses for it though. Our friends ended up helping us out with getting it which we are forever thankful for.

There only request was that we let them stay over whenever they pleased. But there was fine with us since we were friends after all. We didn't mine them coming over and staying here and there. We had the room. It was practically a mansion we lived in. There were lots of rooms for them to stay in.

One of our friends was sanzu. He was from toman. But back then he had white hair and wore a mask to cover his face. Now. He has pink hair styled in a mullet and shows his scars off. He went insane a little. But didn't we all. He was number two with us. Mikey and I being number one.

Rindou and ran, the brothers, were with us now too. They joined us and left their shit behind.

Then there was kakucho. He wasnt bad. I always thought his different colours eyes and his scar on his face were so cool.

Koko was now a very good friend of mine now. He was great. I loved his company as well. He was very fun to hang out with. He was very good with money as well so he was very good use.

There was also a man named Akashi who was with us as well. I didn't mind him. But I wasn't close with him like I was with the others.

We all had matching tattoos has well. Mikey had his on the back of his neck. I decided to have mine right in between my breasts. It hurt to get done but it was so worth it.

Mikey made sure we were alone in the room with the tattoo guy. He covered my breasts for me since he didn't want the guy looking. He said he would shoot him between the eyes if he peeked. And i didn't cover enough so he covered them for me. But I didn't even mind. The tattoo looked good. Only mikey gets to see it. The rest only knew of where it was. I liked it that way.

And all together. Who ever had that tattoo meant they were part of mine and mikeys new gang. We were the leaders of it. We didn't have many people. But we were feared by many.

We're the bonten.

—————

I hope y'all don't mind the time skip! I just really wanted to go to the bonten time since I honestly didn't know to write as they were still teenagers in toman.

I'll try to make it good!!! I have a few ideas 😏