2

It was another day and we headed to the school. We kicked some students as they yelled in the halls. Mikey and I were searching for takemichi.

We opened the door and saw him sitting in a seat. He seemed shocked. We stepped in a little and laughed. Draken stood out in the halls since he was helping us look.

Mikey: there you are takemichi.

Me: come out and play.

He stepped out with us and saw a whole bunch of students on the ground in the hallway. They were third years apparently.

Takemichi: hey uhh what is all that?

Me: a bunch of knocked out kids. Duh.

Draken: huh. Oh that. Well this is a school so I schooled them.

Me: Oi. Don't take all the credit.

Draken: we schooled them.

Me: better.

I laughed a little. Takemichis face was priceless.

Draken: alright all you wimps. Line up lying down on your stomachs.

Me: move it!

Okay. I'll admit I have a bit of a temper. But it comes in handy. I am a great and fun person to be around tho. I don't let anybody see my soft side unless you're close to me. For example mikey and draken. The three of us were close.

Draken: oh. And no big gaps between you wimps. This is gonna hurt you more than me.

They started questioning so we did what they wanted to know. We stepped on them and used them as a walkway.

Mikey, Draken and I were wearing slippers and it was kinda funny. Takemichi just walked on the actual floor. He seemed like a good kid.

Draken mentioned something about somebody taking over. But the thing that caught my attention was what Mikey said.

Mikey: cool. Let's go kick some ass.

Now I was excited. I enjoyed a good fight. Unless it's what those stupid ass kids were doing. Bidding and doing a fight club. That I didn't like.

I then caught myself admiring mikey. I did think he was cute and all. We've known each other for over ten years. We've been best friends for that long. I didn't know why I started to feel a little different so I pushed it aside and glanced away.

We got to another hallways and stopped. I stood beside mikey and draken put his arm around takemichi making the poor boy jump a little. It was sorta funny. Draken was tall as shit. Giant man. That was his nickname from me. The Giant.

Draken: you behaving yourself?

Me: are you his dad or something?

Mikey laughed a little at my joke which got me to smile.

Takemichi: you just saw me yesterday.

Mikey: so are you free today?

Takemichi: actually I'm kind of busy now. I think you understand but I'm in school.