3

We rode on bikes and takemichi questioned mikey why he wanted to be friends with him. Mikey told him it was because of his older brother, shinichiro. He had sadly passed away though. Mikey went on to talk about his brother a little until we came to a stop. We then sat on top of a hill we had stopped at. Draken and takemichi stood up and I decided to sit beside mikey.

Mikey: so....I'm gonna create a new era for delinquents along with these two. You should join us.

Me: cmon takemichi. We ain't so bad.

Mikey: I like you takemichi.

Draken: there's no shortage of guys who are good looking out there. Guys who will stand up to anyone for something they believe in, now there's a shortage for that.

Me: there aren't too many guys around like that. It's a good quality to have.

Draken: think about it takemichi.

Then draken, mikey and I walked off. I waved goodbye to takemichi before catching up a bit to Mikeys side. We hopped on the bikes and just rode off.

I sat behind mikey on the bike and we were off. I was dropped off at my place and I waved goodbye to the two boys.

Mikey: we will see ya tomorrow.

Me: as always.

Draken: cya.

Me: bye.

Mikey: bye bye.

Me: don't forget to text me.

Mikey: I'll never forget.

Draken: you guys are cute.

Me: I'm going to my apartment now.

I heard Draken laugh as I turned around and walked inside my complex. I walked up the two floors to my room. I had lived on my own. I moved out of my house since I wasn't welcomed there very much. It didn't feel much like home. Mikey offered to take me in but I said no since I'd feel like a burden. I told him if I could handle staying in an apartment or just ran into some trouble with something then I'd take his offer up.

I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth for the night. I slipped on a pair of silk pyjamas. It was a pair of silk shorts and tank top in the colour of baby blue. It was cute. I put on some fuzzy pink socks and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed myself a glass of water and started to sip it. I looked out my living room window and looked up at the stars a little before closing the curtains.

I put my now empty glass in the sink and shuffled back into my bedroom. I heard my phone buzzing and I grabbed it off my bed as I sat down.

It was a FaceTime call from mikey. I obviously answered back with a smile on both of our faces.

Me: I said text not call.

Mikey: whoopsies.

Me: so what's up?

Mikey: nothing. Just got home.

Me: I'm glad ya made it home safe.

Mikey: me too. It would suck if I died.

Me: yea no kidding. So....about earlier-

Mikey: what could possibly be on your mind now.

Me: why did you wrap your arm around me?

Mikey: did I make you uncomfortable? If I did I'm so sorry.

Me: oh. No no no no. I was okay. I was just wondering why ya did it.

Mikey: I've done it before.

Me: r-right. It was just the timing with what you were saying.

Mikey: oohhh.

Me: actually, never mind. Ignore it.

Mikey: uh alright.

Me: did you see the stars? They're really bright tonight. Plus, it's a full moon.

Mikey: I saw it, it's nice.

Me: we should watch the stars one night. I think it would be nice. Maybe a little fun too.

Mikey: are you proposing a date n/n.

Me: heh?! No!

Mikey: relax I know. I'm joking.

Me: phew.

Mikey: but I think that idea seems cool. How about tonight?

Me: I would mikey. But I'm not in the best attire for that and-

Mikey: change.

Me: you didn't let me finish. I'm getting a little tired.

Mikey: aww man.

Me: I promise you one night we will watch the stars.

Mikey: alright. A promise is a promise.

Me: yes. I know.

Then I heard banging on the other side of the phone. It was probably his sister and I laughed.

Mikey: ugh. What?!

Emma: hey. Are you on the phone with y/n?!

Mikey: yes!

Emma: aww are you two dating yet?!

Mikey: no! Go away!

Emma: ugh fine!

Mikey: ugh. She's embarrassing.

Me: but you love her.

Mikey: yea I know.

Me: it's the joys of siblings. I never had to deal with that.

Mikey: yea I know.

Me: what's with everyone and us dating?

Mikey: couldn't tell ya.

Me: oh well. I think im gonna crash.

Mikey: oh cmon. We haven't talked for that long.

Me: you'll see me tomorrow.

Mikey: I like seeing you though. Can't you just live with me. I have the room.

Me: Mikey I know. I like seeing ya too but I need to live on my own. I may be young, but I am an independent woman.

Mikey: yea yea. I know.

Me: you've got separation anxiety from me.

Mikey: shush.

Me: haha.

Believe me Mikey. I love being around you too. A lot.

Mikey: can we stay on FaceTime?

Me: like while I sleep?

Mikey: I'll sleep too.

Me: you'll kill my battery for the morning.

Mikey: leave it on charge.

Me: that's not good for the phone. Mikey. Why don't you just come over in the morning. You have a key after all.

Mikey: alright. I will.

Me: Alright. Goodnight mikey.

Mikey: goodnight n/n.

I hung up the FaceTime and placed my phone on the nightstand beside my bed.

I got comfy under my sheets and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to go into a deep sleep. A sleep filled with good dreams that made me happy. Dreams that had...

Mikey in them.