8

Flashback chapter. This writing means it's the flashback story:

Me and mikey were about 12 years old. We always were together and we hoped that it wouldn't change.

We were hanging around outside walking around the streets. He had given me a sucker that was cherry flavoured and I popped it in my mouth. He had a grape flavoured one. Then we heard some kid say "hey mikey! Y/n!"

Mikey was quite popular and well so was I since we were always together. We turned our heads and seen some brown headed kid wave us over. There was another tall boy with him. I don't think he went to our school. He had a tattoo on the side of his head...badass. He had a tiny bit of hair that was blonde. I wondered who he was.

Mikey: yea. What's up?

Me: sup.

We walked towards the two guys. Mikey and I were the same heigh and the one in the red jacket and had the tattoo was quite tall.

Mikey: hey. There's a bunch of the 48 positions that over left don't they.... I keep trying to count them but I never even got to forty. Your thoughts?

The other guys just questioned us. I wondered what his name was.

Guy: what are you talking about? Anyway, you're mikey right? And she's y/n.

Mikey: yea. What's up?

Me: hey.

Draken: some middle schoolers wanted me to find you two and bring you to them... I won't force you though.

Mikey: since it's you that's asking. Sure I'll go. You in?

Me: yea why not. Let's go.

Mikey: let me stick my stuff in my locker.

Me: yea same.

We walked back to the school and quickly dropped our shit off before returning outside. Then the dude led mikey and i to wherever these middle schoolers were. It was a silent walk till we got there.

Guy: yo guys. I brought the kids like you said.

I seen mikey getting ready to fight by jumping on one foot to another. I didn't warm up like that. I cracked my knuckles and lifted a knee up then the other one stretching them. We both knew they wanted a fight. We will give it to them. We fought together and never lost. We were short and I guess people would say skinny...but we could kick ass.

There were like 6/7 middle schoolers there counting out the guy who led us here.

Guy: this is mikey and y/n and they said-

Then mikey went sprinting with me following behind. I seen mikey jump up and kick the leader in the face knocking him down while I slide on the ground kicking two guys legs out and they fell. I quickly rose back to my feet and stood beside mikey. Thank god I was wearing pants today.

Everyone else there who wasn't on the ground looked shocked.

Me: round two anyone?

Mikey: so what's with the mamas boys who like to gang up on kids want with us?

Me: are they just gonna stutter?

Mikey: my names Mikey from seventh elementary. This is my best friend y/n.

Me: hello.

Then the guys started running away and I pouted a little. I was looking forward to a fight. The only guy who stayed was the one who brought us here.

Mikey: so. Why does a badass like you wanna hang out with those pieces of shit.

Me: hang with us.

Draken: I'm Draken.

Mikey: so let's be friends Kenny.

He already gotten a nickname and mikey had his bright smile on which had affected me as well. So I smiled.

Me: so. Draken. What do ya say?

He smiled and nodded his head.

From there on we were friends. And stayed friends. And I would want anything to change. Mikey and I have been friends for 10 years and draken has been friends with us for 5 years now....

————

AU

Sorry this chapter was short. Other flashback ones shouldn't be.