32

We all were at mine and mikeys house. We had the crew over as we all just lounged around chit chatting, they practically lived here seeing as they never really left. I was the only girl which meant I would usually have the guys check me out here and there. Mikey despised that very much.

We all dressed much different than we used to. I was wearing a nice red spaghetti strapped silk dress that had a v-neck. I dressed nice. The v- neck came low enough to see the top little part of my tattoo. Only a wee bit tho.

I sat on the arm of the couch crossing one leg over the other. The seats were taken by sanzu, koko, rindou and ran. Kakucho was on the chair. Mikey was wherever. Akashi was just standing behind the couch. We were all watching tv.

Sanzu: the seats are taken. But my lap isn't.

Rindou: oi! Mine too.

Me: enough boys. Behave yourself. Mikey wouldn't like that now would he.

Ran: no ma'am.

Me: see. Ran understands. Good boy.

Akashi: you guys are dogs now.

Me: bad boy. Don't be mean.

Akashi: where's the leader?

Me: I'm right here.

Akashi: the male one.

Me: my boyfriend is where ever.

Akashi: I wonder if he's fucking another girl.

I grabbed a gun and turned a bit to point the gun at him with a wicked smile planted on my face.

Everyone knew my aim was always on point. I never missed where I wanted to shoot.

Me: Akashi. Explain yourself.

Akashi: I was just joking.

Me: apologize to your leader.

Akashi: I'm sorry ma'am.

Me: better.

Rindou: mikey would never cheat. You've been together for seven years.

Kakucho: and known each other for like 17 years. Sheesh.

Me: I'd kill him if he did cheat.

I admit I change over the years. Lost my mind a little. But didn't we all? I believe we all did someway somehow. The world changed so we changed with it.

Mikey: I'm right here.

I jumped off the arm of the couch dropped the gun walked over to mikey wrapping my arms around him. I pecked his lips and he quickly returned the favour.

Me: where were you?

Mikey: in my office. I was handing something. Don't worry dear.

Me: okay.

I turned to go back to the seating area but was turned back to face mikey.

Mikey: such a lovely dress. Isn't it a bit too revealing though. I don't need those guys staring at your cleavage or ass or just you in general.

Me: I like it, but remember that they only see some little things. They don't get to see nearly close enough to what you do.

Mikey: true, it'll stay that way. Correct?

Me: of course. I'm yours remember.

Mikey: and I'm yours.

Ran: sorry to interrupt, but what's the plan for today.