21

CONTINUED...

We all got to the beach besides baji. Poor dude.

We all got there and the guys were drooling over the girls in their bikinis. How nasty.

I was wearing a bikini underneath my toman clothes since I knew we were heading to the beach.

I went into the change rooms and slipped off my toman clothing. I had a black bikini on. The top with the string type of bikini while the bottoms were cheeky type. I new I was 13 almost 14 but oh well.

I walked out and the guys just stared at me. My face flushed at their eyes eyeing me up and down. All the guys had abs and I wasn't very shocked. But I questioned where mikey was.

We all then resumed the happy normal state since we were at the beach.

Everyone: we're at the beach bitches!

Then we laughed. It was great.

We all started running towards the water while Draken and mitsuya yelled at each other  running infront of us.

Draken: last one in the water buys lunch!

Kazutora: really. When theres all these beautiful babes here?

Me: gross!

Kazutora: hey. You're one of them.

Me: even more gross!

I slapped him upside the head and we both laughed. I knew he was joking around. I then continued back to running towards the water.

I still didn't see mikey yet which was upsetting. And baji wasn't bike which meant that there wasn't a gas station close. I was a little worried that something may have happened. But he was strong to handle himself  at least.

I just went back to hanging out in the water with mitsuya and draken.

We all splashed each other laughing. It was great. Kazutora stayed on the beach relaxing in a chair checking out the girls.

I was then picked up and chucked into the water. I let out a little squeal before I landed in the water again.

I got back up to surface and seen it was Draken who had thrown me. So I walked over to him then pushed him into the water.

But he pulled me in close to him when he fell so I would go under with him as well instead of  me getting away with it. But as we fell we ended up accidentally kissing each other......it was my first kiss.

When we stood back up mitsuya was staring at us and both mine and drakens face were dusted with pink among our cheeks.

Mitsuya: holy shut. Kazutora!

Kazutora: what?!

Kazutora then ran over to us and raised a brow.

Mitsuya: they just kissed?

Kazutora: no way!

Me: n-no. Wait.

Draken: it was an accident. We didn't mean to.

Me: I pushed him-

Draken: and I pulled her to go down with me-

Mitsuya: then ya kissed. Wait. Wasnt that y/n's first?

Me: m-maybe.

Draken: it may have been mine too.

Kazutora: I can't wait to tell mikey and baji.