Chapter 19: Restraint

Clarey's pov

I wrung my hands nervously. I was sat in the Sheriff's office with my brother, who apparently escaped and ratted on Scott and Stiles, and my 'father'. Sheriff S listened closely to Jackson as he spoke about the boys keeping him in a stolen prison van. Just as Jackson was finishing up his statement the boys in question walked into the office.

I gave Stiles and Scott an apprehensive look, I have to say something to lessen their punishment.

"Scott, Stiles. Perfect timing. Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore? Esquire. " Sheriff Stilinski asked.

Jackson smirked, "That means lawyer."

I cleared my throat before Stiles could say something and everyone looked at me, making me even more nervous than before, "They did it for me." I said, gulping, "Jackson made me upset so I asked the guys to get him back."

Both Scott and Stiles looked at me gratefully, even though they still got a restraining order, and Jackson and our 'dad' looked pissed.

''''''''''

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison stated over the phone.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott said, leaning over the desk in the Sheriff's office.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"A fugue state?" I ask, looking over at Stiles from my seat behind aforementioned desk.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder -" Scott was cut off by Allison.

"Getting rid of the blood." She states.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though - the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles points out.

"Whoever's controlling him." I say nodding in his direction.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asks.

"My brother wouldn't just kill people." I snap at her irritably.

Stiles nods at me, "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing."

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison questions.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott answers her.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" I ask out loud, already knowing the answer to that.

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?" Stiles asks trying to remain optimistic.

Sheriff Stilinski stood in the interrogation room with us a few minutes later and read to Stiles and Scott their punishment. " You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

"What about school?" Stiles muses.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 - foot distance." He answers.

"Bu - okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other? I'll just hold it." Stiles says after being glared at.

Soon after that Scott and Stiles were able to leave and I was left with my 'dad' and the sheriff and dad was having a melt down.

"Dammit! You give him a restraining order, and he's mocking you! He was mo - and what do I do about going to the bathroom? What the hell -"