Chapter 20: Raving

Clarey's pov

Telling the guy that you just had a makeout session with the night before that you're going to a Rave with someone else is difficult. I had a specific idea of how the conversation would go, "Hey Stiles! So I know that we just made out last night and it was perfect but I'm going on a date with someone else! Isn't that great!"

"Oh that's totally fine!"

Ugh, it's terrible. I lounged around my home for awhile, not really having anything to do other than think. Lately Stiles has been the only thing on my mind. He's amazing. He has a perfect smile. He has the cutest eyes. He makes me laugh, and he makes me happy. He has a funny little laugh. He knows how to make me feel better whenever I'm sad. He says the sweetest words and does the craziest things. He's a dork sometimes and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

I was brought from my thought as the sound of Bastille blasted from my phone. I quickly bring it up to my ear and say hello.

"Hey it's Stiles. I need you to come with me to the animal clinic, we found something that might stop Jackson."

"Of course, yeah, where are you now?"

"Look out the window." Stiles hung up after that and I laughed. I pushed open the curtain and saw him looking at me with a smile across his lips. I wiggle my fingers at him before focusing on the jeep. Lately I've been working on my teleportation and so far it's been complicated, I'd end up sitting in weird places or in a completely different rooms then the one I was trying to get to. I imagined myself sitting by Stiles in the passenger seat, and the feeling of the leather underneath my legs. When I closed my eyes I felt a breeze and my hair was blown back, and then a I heard a yelp.

I opened my eyes quickly, noticing that I was sat on Stiles' lap with my legs laying across the car seat. We both blushed profusely and I hurriedly moved to the passenger seat. "I see you've been working on your powers." Stiles stated after a long awkward silence. I nodded and looked down at my hands, my hair falling into my face, "Sorry about that." I whispered, completely embarrassed. Stiles reached over, glancing from me to the road, and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"It's okay. You're still learning and I can't say that it bothered me all that much." He laughed, making me grin back at him.

Stiles pulled into the animal clinic and we both climbed out of his jeep and went inside. Soon enough Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, and I were all surrounding the metal table in the center of the room waiting for Dr. Deaton to join us.

"What's he doing here?" Scott asks, looking over at Isaac.

"I need him." Derek answered simply.

"I don't trust him."

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Isaac commented, making me snort, gaining looks from all four boys.

"You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Derek questioned harshly.

"That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" Deaton asked walking into the small room.

"Kill him." "Save him."Derek and Scott answered in unison.

After a glare was shot in Derek's direction I answered. "Save him."

Isaac looked around the small room and started to pick up a bottle with some kind of powder in it when Derek scolded him, "Watch what you touch."

Isaac sighed and turned to Deaton with questions, "So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton told us.