Chapter 15: Stiles on Ice

A/N: I deleted the ice skating part on the last chapter and redid it for this chapter! I didn't really change anything other than that so you don't have to go back and reread it lol

Clarey's pov

The last thing I excpected to do today was go Ice skating. Yet here I am, standing in front of the big building, with Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Allison.

I sighed lightly, swinging my arms back and forth, waiting for them to get the door open. How they got the keys, I don't even want to know.

Once we made it inside Allison and Scott seperated from us and I couldn't help but smile at how cute they were. Sitting between Stiles and Lydia on the bleachers next to the rink, I laced up my shoes.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed, grinning. I haven't been ice skating in forever. Lydia smiled at me and Stiles chuckled, shaking his head.

Lydia huffed, "Could it be any colder in here?" She asked while rubbing her hands up and down her arms. I shook my head in agreement, it's freezing.

Stiles reached into his pack and took out and orange jacket, "Here." Lydia stared at the jacket and frowned, "I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue, not a good combination." She spoke, before standing up and walking away from us.

Stiles pouted, "But it's the color of the Metts." I shook my head laughing.

"She's right orange and blue are a terrible combination." I said, my inner Lydia showing.

"Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. Right, um, you know, sometime's there's other things that you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like, a perfect combination, you know, like two people together. Who nobody ever thought would be together ever."

I stared at him in complete adoration before clearing my throat, "No, I can see that." Like me and you.

"You can?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah, they're cute together." We'd be even cuter. Stiles looks down at Scott and Allison, "Oh, yeah, them. Cute, cute. Adorable."

I grin at him and he smiles back softly, before giving me a reeses. "Thank you!" I laugh, "This is my favorite."

He stands before offering me his hands and helps me up. I smile gratefully at him. Walking carefully on my skates, I make it to the ice.

"I'm warning you, I'm not the best skater." I tell Stiles as I step onto the Ice. It's true, I'm terrible at it but its also so fun. The last time I went Ice skating was when I was thirteen with Jackson. It was fun to be able to spend time with him and feel so free and happy for awhile, that is until I fell and felt like I broke my butt. Bad memories, I thought to myself with a small giggle. I make it about two feet onto the ice before I slip and start to fall. As I fall I clench my eyes shut; however, I open them when I don't hit the ground. Instead, Stiles arms are around my waist helping me stand up.

I blush and nod at him in thanks, he's about to say something when his mouth opens in shock. Following his stare I see Lydia skating like a pro. I sigh and get out of Stiles' arms, slowly skating away so I didn't fall again. Looking back I see Lydia grabbing Stiles hand and pulling him along.

I huff again and make it off the ice. I hate being jealous, especially of Lydia because she's my best friend, but I really like Stiles and I can't help it. Frowning still, I sit back on the bleachers and watch as they skate smoothly and move my eyes to Scott and Allison. They were adorable, Scott kept falling and she'd help him up, I smiled at the couple.

I stood to get back on the ice when my hands started to shake wildly, my back pain came back ten times worse, and my eyes burned. I screamed in pain and at the same time someone else screamed.

My scream died out and I saw Stiles hovering over me as I struggled to stay concious. Stiles is yelling something at me but I couldn't hear anything. I grip Stiles hand and put it up to my cheek, with a watery smile, before I pass out.

(A/N:Really Dramatic right now, sorry! But this is not the treat...lol)

Stiles' pov

It's been hours since Clarey passed out. Lydia drove Allison home and Scott and I took Clarey to Deaton. Looking over her, Deaton said that she passed out from pain and that she had a fresh tattoo on her back.

"She's awake." Deaton said, waking me from my thoughts. I stood quickly, as did Scott, and we made our way into the room that Clarey was in. She looked pale and her eyes were wide with confusion.

"Clarey?" I asked softly, trying not to scare her. Her head snapped in my direction and her eyes met mine, "What's happening? Where am I?" She questions.

I sigh, "You passed out at the ice rink, and we're at the vet's." I tell her awkwardly.

She narrows her eyes and tilts her head, looking freaking adorable by the way, "The vet's?"

I clear my throat and reach behind my head to scratch my neck. As I'm about to reply, Deaton walks into the room and I sigh in relief.

"Hello Clarey, how are you feeling?" He asks her. She just shrugs her shoulders and turns away from him, making me smile slightly.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asks her. She takes a deep breath and nods.

"I was going to get back on the ice when my hands started to shake and my back started to burn really bad-" she coughs, " the pain felt unbearable and my eyes also felt like they were burning, then I started to lose conciousness. I also heard someone else screaming." She heard Lydia.

"That would be Lydia." Scott tells her. I move closer to her and hold her hands. Deaton studies her for a moment.

"Has this back pain happened before?" He asks. Clarey looks down and nods. Scott and I share a glance, remembering when we had to take her to Derek because of it.

"Have you always had a tattoo on your back?" Deaton then asks. Clarey looks up with wide eyes and shakes her head 'no'.

"I have a tattoo! Jackson is gonna kill me!" She says exasperated. Clarey ran a shaky hand through her messy blonde hair, "What does it look like? How'd it get there?" She asks feeling more confused by the second.

"It looks like a tree and it has pink flower buds, on it. I think I know what you are." Deaton says, me and Scott turn our attention to him.

"What I am." Clarey laughs hysterically,"Am I an alien. Your crazy." She says trying to get up but I hold her hands tighter, making her sit down and look up at me.

Scott sighs and rubs a hand down his face, "I guess it's time to tell you." Scott states.

"Tell me what?" She asks slowly; cautiously. I hold her hands and look at Scott, waiting for him to deliver the secret we've been holding onto since the beginning of the year.

"I'm a werewolf."

Clarey stares at him blankly, "You're joking." I shake my head and hold her face in my hands making her look at me. "He's telling the truth, he got bitten the night before school started by the same thing that bit you and Lydia at the winter formal."

She looks at me closely, trying to determine if I am lying or not, before she squeezes her eyes shut, "Of course, I guess that's why you're so good at lacrosse, huh?" She says trying to joke but I could tell she was completely baffled. She should be, she just learned that the things that go bump in the night are real.

"So, I'm a werewolf too?" She asks, taking the news surprisingly well. Deaton smiles slightly and shakes his head.

"Not exactly." He says suspiciously, my eye twitches in anticipation.

"Well, what am I?" She asks impatiently. I smile a little at this and shake my head at her before shooting her a look that said to be patient.

"You, are a fairy."

⭐⭐⭐

A/N: There's your treat! Now you know what she is!! And I know that a fairy sounds lame right now but you'll find out more about it later!! lol I'm so excited XD Her tattoo is to the side\above. The flowers will grow on the tree more as the story goes on and you'll find out why, so for now her tattoo looks like a tree with no flowers.

Hope you liked! Vote and Comment!

Wuv youuuu!!!!