Chapter 9: Night School

Clarey's pov

After being stuffed in the back of Jackson's porsche with Allison we arrived at school.

For some reason Scott wanted to meet Allison here at night. 

Allison and Jackson get out of the car and I narrow my eyes at how close they are together. I watched as Allison ran inside the school and Jackson got back into the car.

"Do you see that?" Jackson asks. "See what?''  I ask.

"The hood on that piece of crap jeep looks crappier than usual." He answered before moving to get out of the car.

"Where are you going?" Lydia asks him. "To take a look, stay here." He says.

"I'm not staying in the car." Lydia and I say together.

"Just stay in the damn-" 

"Do not leave us alone in the car." Lydia shouts.

"Fine." Jackson spits. "God, don't have a meltdown." He says rudely.

I glare at him as we all get out of the car. We walk up to Stiles' jeep and Lydia and I watch as Jackson put his hands up to some claw marks.

"Well look at that, it is indeed a piece of crap. Can we go find Allison now?" Lydia asked annoyed

Jackson begins to walk away and I look at him confused, "What are you doing?"

"Are we getting Allison?" Lydia asks after.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We finally found Allison with Scott and Stiles in the lobby.

"Good you found him can we go now."

Ignoring everyones conversation I walk up to Stiles and smile at him.

"He-" I was cut off by the ceiling bending and Stiles shouting for us to run.

Stiles grabs my hand and pulls me with him and we run until we found a classroom.

Everyone starts to put stuff in front of the door but I stand next to Stiles, who's still holding my hand, and try to catch my breath. 

"Scott wait, not here." Stiles says.

"Scott what was that?"Allison yells. Allison and Lydia start firing questions at Scott and Stiles keeps trying to get everyones attention and I finally get sick of it.

"SHUT UP!" I scream and everyone looks at me shocked.

I roll my eyes and nod at Stiles to let him talk, "Thanks. Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Stiles asked motioning to the windows with his free hand.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? Because I am freaking out here and I'd like to know why. Scott?" Allison asks.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles spoke making everyone look at him.

"What?" I asked horrified.

"Yeah, the janitors dead." Stiles said pulling me closer to him.

"What's he talking about is this a joke?" Allison asks hysterically.

"Wha-who killed him?" Jackson asked.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no, this was supposed to be over. The mountain lion-" Jackson cut Lydia off, "No, don't you get it there was no mountain lion."

"Who was it?" Allison yells, "What does he want? What's happening? SCOTT!"

"I-I don't know! I just- if we go out there he's gonna kill us." Scott finally answered.