Chapter 10: Drunk calls and Stolen kisses

Clarey's pov

I sat in my room painting my toenails and listening to Ed Sheeran.

I sang along before being interrupted by my cell phone ringing. Turning down the music I grab my phone and answer it.

"Hello?"  I ask holding the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Heyyyyyyyy" A voice slurred. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my phone.

"Stiles? Are you drunk?" I asked confused, I didn't know he drank.

"Yesss. Clareyy yous so prettyyyy." He said laughing a little.

I laughed, "Thanks Stiles, but are you okay?" I ask.

I heard shuffling," Nooo, I feeeeel realllyyyy badd forrr snappinggg at-t youuusss." He said hiccuping in the middle of his sentence.

"It's okay Stiles, but you should really get some sleep." I said smiling a bit.

"Okaayy, anythings for youuuuus." He slurred, and I laughed again.

"Bye Stiles." I said, getting a sloppy reply back.

What a dork.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I took a seat in Mr.Harris room and watched as Scott tried to talk to Allison. They broke up after being attacked at the school, I know he was trying to protect us though.

"Alright, this test is worth 45% of your grade, 25% can be earned by simply writing your name one the blue book." When he said this I saw Stiles jump to write his name and I giggled quietly, "However, as happens every year one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on ther cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decison to ever become a teacher. So let's get to the disappointment over with. Begin." Harris instructed as he clicked a stopwatch.

I sighed and wrote my name on the cover and started the test. I was nearly half way through, it was incredibly easy, when Scott jumped from his seat and ran from the room. "Mr. McCall!" Harris called after him. Then, Stiles up and left, "Mr. Stilinski!" Harris yelled.

I looked at the door wide eyed and shook my head. They are so going to fail this exam.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey Clarey can I talk you for a minute." Scott asked, interrupting my conversation with Lydia.

"Sure!" I smiled, following him into coach's office.

"Can I ask you a question?" Scott asked, making me chuckle.

"You just did. But yeah go ahead." I said nodding.

"Do- Do you know if Allison still likes me?" He asks me and I sigh sadly.

"Yes, she does. But for right now she just needs a friend until she can trust you again." I said sympathetically.

"Just friends?" He asks sadly and I nod.

"I'm sorry! I know you were trying to protect us and I don't think she should of have broken up with you, she should be grateful. I'll try to talk to her about you both getting back together, but she is stubborn." I told him, trying to make him feel better.

He was looking at the floor before he slowly lifted his head up, he had glint in his eyes. "Are you grateful?" He asks me.

"Of course I am, Scott. We could've died but you took charge of the situation." I said nodding.

I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him and smiled up at him. I was about to let go when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him, my body pressed against his. "S-Scott?" I ask trying to get out of his grip.