O25

LISA

LISA

Being pregnant for some months now I try to be carefull. We are on a break now, well sort of. Its just that Rosé is filming her solo and that gave me some time. I was just laying on the couch, Jungkooo said he would come early today. I just cleaned a little bit amd thats it. I get really tired these days.

My phone rings and I see that Jisoo is calling. Answering the call I look outside. "Hey unnie."

"Hey, you on your way yet?"

"Huh, for what?"

"Didnt he tell you, Jungkook has to stay longer for practice. he wanted you to come by so you dont feel alone."

"I dont mind it unnie." I like some time for myself.

"Lisa really? Come on Im picking you up." Thats rare for Jisoo unnie to bring me to the boys.

"No unnie, Im fine.."

"Okay, just be carefull." She says and hangs up. So Jungkook wont come home anytime soon. I pause the anime and walk to the kitchen to get some snacks. Then my phone rings again  rolling my eyes I walk to the couch and see that Jungkook is calling.

"Hey." I breathe.

"Hey you okay?" There was alot of noice in the background.

"Yeah. I heard from Jisoo that your staying?"

"Oh yeah, Im coming to pick you up." Why?

"Why?"

"Because I missed my girl and I dont eant her to be alone. Baby anything can happen." He is right, but I enjoyed my time alone.

"Fine."

"See you in a bit love." He is the sweetest. I smile and close the tv and get some grapes, eating them I hear the doorbell. Is he that fast, how? Walking to the frontdoor I open it, not him. I try to close it but he is way stronger. Kai steps in and closes the door behind me.

"What, not happy to see me?" He smirks.

"Leave.. or I will call the police." I say and step back.

"Oh really..."

"What do you want, we broke up and were done." I say.

"You were done, I wasnt. You said all the bullshit to me and didnt even listen to what I had to say." He steps closer. "Was it him? Did you leave me for him? Was I not enough?"

"No.. no." I shake my head.

"I know it is, Ive been reading every article about you." He takes another step to me. "But baby you need to listen to me now."

"No please leave.."

"My mom expected us to get married, how could you leave and break us.. so what we all had was nothing?"

"I.. I.. were over Kai." I look at him, his hand holds my chin and I close my eyes.

"Look at me." He whispers. "I missed you so much, I was thinking alot about you.. but baby you keep hurting me. So do me a favor and lets leave." He has issues and he needs to talk to someone. I cant deal with him all the time. I cant. Swallowing I try to take another step back but he just holds me close. "Lisa lets go." He whispers now. "I know you still love me." I dont. I dont love him. Its all in his head. He laughes and holds my wrist now. "I know you do this all to get my attention, being with him, being pregnant. Not going to lie, it worked. So lets go now."

"What?" I push him. "No, no. I dont care about you." I shout.

"Lisa why is the door open?" And he steps in, its Jungkook. His eyes focuss on Kai. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He steps closer, grabs his collar and shoves him against the wall. "How many times do you have to show up?"

"Shut up man." Kai says.

"I will make you shut up." Jungkook nodds and he punches him in the face. Walking up to him I try to stop him. He is angry and pissed. Next thing I see is that he pulls Kai outside and pushes him away. "If I see you here once again your dead man." Jungkook shouts.

Oh shit.

Jungkook inhales and shuts the door loudly, turning to me he bites his lip. "What the hell Lisa? We out there preparing a party and he just shows up?"

"I dont know why, he thinks I still love him."

"He is sick." Jungkook mumbles.

"Yeah, but a party? What party?" I ask walking up to him. He closes his eyes and chuckles.

"You better act surprised, we worked alot." He says holding me tightly.

"Thats cute." I kiss his cheeck.

"You okay?" He whispers.

"I am." I nodd. We leave the house and get in the car, Jungkook drives and I just admire how he looks. The veins on his hands and his hair that looks so fluffly.

"Your staring."

"I know." I nodd and ruffel his hair. "I missed you."

"You did? Thought you wanted to stay at home." He says looking at the road.

"Yeah it felt nice, but seeing you now.. I realise that your so precious." I smile holding his arm. Jungkook grins and parks the car, stepping out he holds my hand.

"Act surprised." He whispers and I start to laugh, Jungkook opens the door and as soon as I step in everybody popped up.

"Surprise!" They shout! Seeing the girls also here made me a little emotional.

"Is she crying?" Jimin asks.

"Oh my god." I hear Jin. "Guys it was supposed to be a surprise party." He looks at them. I feel Jungkook hugging me from behind.

"Its happy tears." I laugh. "Just seeing you all together and doing this for me." I swallow. "I love you all."