V13

LISA

LISA

"I hate periods so bad!" I groan as I walk to the kitchen. Being back from dance practice I drink some water.

"You good?" Jennie asks and I lean against the fridge.

"Kinda." I nodd.

"When is he picking you up?" Jungkook is going to pick me up, he wanted to get ice cream. I love random date nights. But he could be tired, they had an show today and I want that he has time to rest.

"In a bit." I say wearing my bucket hat and my Jordans.

"He is sweet." Jennie smiles taking orange juice from the fridge.

"He is." I smile thinking about him. The first time he smiled at me, spoke to me laughed. He is perfect in all ways.

"Lali... I think he is here." I pout and walk to the door. Seeing that Rosé already opened it. Jungkook leans against the doorpost and his eyes land on me.

"Thanks Rosé." He mumbles as Rosé leaves.

"Have fun." She says. Jungkook smiles as I walk up to him. He holds my wrists and kisses my cheek.

"You good?" He asks.

"Period cramps." I nodd and hugg him tight. "I missed you." His warmt, his scent and just him being with me.

"We can just stay, its fine.." he says.

"I crave ice cream. Lets just go." I say pushing him out of the house. Holding his arm we walk to the closes ice cream place. Jungkook insisted that we go by car, but I like walking at night. Its chill and beautiful with all the lights on. Jungkook takes the ice cream and hands me one. His fluffy hair sticks out if his hat, I live every detail about him.

"Why are you looking at me." He chuckles.

"Is it that obvious?" I laugh holding the cup.

"Well yeah."

"I was just appericiating you.. I mean how did I get so lucky." He looks at me now.

"Really Lisa." He chuckles again.

"No I mean it Jungkook. You are nice, helpful and so handsome." I touch his cheek. "I appericiate you for being you."

"Thats deep babe." He smiles. "Your making me all shy now."

"A compliment is good." I say. "Maybe its my hormones thas just playing." I laugh.

"Yeah but... I dont know. I never had a real retationship you know." He looks down. "I never was that guy that thought about settling down, and dont get me wrong we just stared." He laughes nervously. "I sometimes dont know how to act."

"Its all good. Were in this together." I nodd.

"I know how hard it gets with our jobs. But sometimes I think that this is a way for a relief. You know.. to breathe and to be with someone that feels right."

"Totally." I nodd. Him being so active and smart is something else.

"Thats why your so amazing." He smiles and pulls me closer. "I really like you Lisa and I know that it may seem like that I wasnt serious, but heck I am. I fucking am, no one can take you from me." O god, he grabs my chin and kisses my lips. Deepens the kiss by holding me by my waist. Dropping the ice cream cup I hugg him tight. He is all I want and need.

Im not letting go of him.

Suddenly it starts to rain. Looking up at the sky water falls down, I always enjoyed the rain. I laugh watching Jungkook smiling at me. "I love the rain." I say.

"I know." He mumbles wiping the rain from my face. "Want to dance with me?"

"Really?" I chuckle. "I always wanted to do that actually."

"Same here." He smiles holding my hand as he lead the dance.