V2

JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook is a model now." Jin hyung says as he watches his phone.

"We havent seen the pictures though." Taehyung says glaring at me.

"Right, but its all over the internet, look!" Jin shows his phone. "When will it come out JK?"

"You deffinitely saw the pictures, of course you have it. Show us!" Jimin now says. "We all know you look good, come on. We wont joke or scold you."

I want to show them, if it was just a picture of me I would show it. But its with Lisa, so they have to wait. Just out of respect. "It will be out soon, today I guess." I say flipping my phone. Jimin rolls his eyes. Weeks passed afyer the photoshoot and interview. It was an interview about the tour and music. My phone vibrates, its a message and it says that the covershoot is out. I swallow and open the link. The photo turned out sick, the colours and the quality. Of course she looked pretty hot wearing all that, not going to lie. Licking mine lips I zoom in.

"BOYYY!" Suga hyung walks in looking at his phone.

"Damn bro." Hobi says.

"What? Is it out?" Jin hyung ask. "Let me see, let me see." They all run up to Suga and watch his phone.

"What the fuck!" Jimin lifts up his eyebrow. "Thats fricking..."

"Lisa.. its Lisa " Taehyung says.

"You fucking bitch!" Jimin jumps on me. "You didnt tell us." He squishes mine cheek.

"Jungkook it looks pretty sick!" Jin hyung says looking at me.

"I know for sure there will be articles out in no time." Rapmon says.

"I know." I breathe.

"How was it? With Lisa I mean." Jimin asks.

"Went well, she was a little nervous." She was, but she is cute.

"Look at JK, arm around her waist." Jin says.

"Wait what!" Jimin says and looks at the picture again. "What happened to shy JK, not even making eyecontact to holding her waist. Damn." He smirks looking at me.

"She looks good." Suga says still looking at the picture. "Youre going to buy it?"

"Of course. I am going to frame it." I joke.

"I would to it." V says.

"You know I thought I had a soloshoot, thats what she thought too. But it was a collabshoot." I say. "I didnt know she would be there."

"Maybe its a sighn." Namjoon hyung says.

"Good one." Jimin says pointing at our leader.

"Sighn for what?" I say and stand up.

"I dont know, just go with the flow JK. Youre good at that."

"Anyway Im going." I say wearing mine bucket hat and mask.

"Im coming too, our model needs a bodyguard." Jimin jokes. With a chuckle I walk out of the room. Jimin holding me by mine shoulders he laughes. "I know youre going to scold me." He says.

"What me, never..." I laugh.

"Whatever, Im your bodyguard." He says as we walk down the streets. Its not that cold, hands in my pocket we wall past some stores. Walking in one store I walk to the magazines, I just had to see it. I know they will send me it, but still. "Found it." Jimin says holding the magazine. "Lets go now.." he holds mine shoulder.

"Oh my god dont push me." I hear a familliar voice. It cant be, Jimin and I look up and see her. She is not alone. "Great, its sold out.." she came to buy it too. Then she notices us. "Oh god.. hey." She whisperes and Rosé I think at least waves awkwardly.

"Here you go.' Jimin gives one of the magazines because this smartass was about to buy two.

"Thanks you very much." Lisa smiles and bows. Her smile is beautifu, she is beautiful.

"OH MY GOD ITS THEM!" I hear loud screaming. "LISA!"

"Lets go." Jimin whisperes and tuggs on my jacket, we cant leave like this.

"Can we take a picture?" Some girl asks looking at the four of us. Its not that crowded so nobody heard.

"Sure." I smile and stand next to her, Lisa on her other side. Jimin leaning his arm on my shoulder and we smile. "Thank you." She smiles. "I love the covershoot, you look good together." She says and I bow a little.

"Thank you." Lisa whisperes. I smile up to her and we make eyecontact. Gosh she is something else.

"Lets go JK." Jimin pulls me with him, after we payed we left the store. Walking next to eachother to dorms, I think about her. "You think Namjoon hyung would be mad?" He asks suddenly. Lifting up mine shoulders I sigh. Jimin chuckles and watches me."You like her...."

"What?" I say looking at the ground. Where is this coming from?

"You heard me."

"Jiminshi, I dont even know her..."

"Oh you will."