V19

LISA

LISA

My shoot was finally done today, first I had a photoshoot and then a dance collabshoot which was pretty awkward at first, but then it went okay I guess.

I dont know what it is but Jungkook keeps blowing up my phone, I dont know why though. I just landed and he sent so many messages its not normal.

Then I see that the girls also have texted me. My phone rings as I wait for my baggs, seeing that Jisoo calls me I pick up. "Hey." I breathe.

"You landed Lisa?"

"Yeah just waiting for my bags." I nodd.

"Umm, you spoke to Jungkook? He keeps calling and texting us."

"No I havent, why though?" Whats wrong with him?

"He sounded kinda angry..." angry? Why? "I dont know just give the boy a call."

"Will do unnie." I say nodding.

"Okay be safe yeah." I thank her and end the call, then I open the messages of Jungkook.

You landed?
Lisa??
Girl you better pick up.
Helloo

Pick up
Fucking pick up
I swear..

Okay what is wrong with him? Is he even okay? Whats going on? I sigh and call him, hoping he would answer nicely, cause his texts were too harsh. "Lisa?" His voice speaks. I breathe and say a hello.

"Did you miss me that much, you blowed up my phone Jungkook." I say rolling my eyes.

Jungkook chuckles. "You dont know do you..."

"What?" Im confused. "Not even sayinf hello how are you.." i roll my eyes.

"What did you film in Paris?"

"A dance video?" I answer, where is this going?

"And you forgot to mention that it was with a guy?" He now says harshly. "You dancing on him?"

"I was not..."

"You were clearly dancing on him, you expect me to be okay with it?" I was not on him.

"Jungkook I wasnt.. I was just dancing with him together." I say. "And how did you see it, it isnt out yet."

"It got leaked somehow, Jin hyung showed me." He sighs. It got leaked?

"We just danced Jungkook." I say again.

"Well what did I saw then? It was clearly you.." he almost shouts.

"Calm down! Its not me, I wouldnt.. you know that." He knows right.

"I know I know, but it feels weird. Seeing you with someone else together."

"A jealous man?" I joke.

"Lisa!" His stern voice speaks now. "Let me pick you up."

"Im already waiting for a taxi that my manager hired Jungkook." I breathe watching the road. He can be so difficult sometimes. "And there he is." I say as then man steps out and gets my baggs, stepping in I lean in my seat and close my eyes for a while.

"I cant believe you, I swear."

"Oh my god Jungkook I cant with you right now." He is getting on my nerves. "Dont talk shit to me."

"Shit? Its the truth, I saw it right. You can ask Jin hyung too." And again!

"I told you that its not me! Oh my god!" He definitely is jealous, but that video, im not even in that video. "I dont want to talk to you right now."

"What, you cant hang up now."

"Come talk to me when you are mature enough. Face to face." I say, looking foreward I gasp, holding tight I see a huge van coming our way. "Oh no... no no." I shout.

"Lisa?"

The van comes in a high speed, it was all going so fast and in no time everything went black.

"Lisa!" I hear him shout.