V6

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Another day at the practice room. I dance behind Hobi hyung, watching us in the mirror we dance. Sweat dripping down my face as I do the moves. "Okay now everybody!" Hobi hyung says as the music stops.

"Wait wait wait!" Jimin runs up to us holding his phone. "JK has to see this."

"See what?" Yoongi says confused. Jimin clicks on something amd shows a picture. It was Lisa, for another Vogue cover I guess. She looks hot, jesus. "I think he needs water." Yoongi looks at me. "Dude."

"What, who, water?" I stutter. Why JK, get yourself together.

"Get the man some water." Yoongi again.

"I dont need water guys." I say. And they all laugh.

"Isnt that his girl?" Taehyung asks looking at me. Oh my god.

"Duh, he had a date with her didnt you know." Jimin again.

"No I didnt. Ara had, she wanted to see her."

"So Ara had a date with her, and you were third wheeling." Jin hyung laughes as hr makes a joke, yeah roast me as you want.

"Something like that." I say.

"She looks good though, let me see again." Hobi hyung asks. As Jimin gives his phone I grab it quickly. "JK, dont do this."

"Leave him he is whipped for her." Jimin laughes.

"Of course he is." Taehyung says.

"And if he is, let him." Suga hyung says. "She is a pretty girl." Now everybody looks at him.

"Anyway, do what you do Jungkook." Namjoon says patting mine back.

"Now give me my phone back! Jungkookshi." Jimin pulls me by mine arm.

"Okay, are we done now? Lets dance." Hobi hyung says. "Music." And the loud music starts playing. With the image of Lisa in my head I try to stop thinking about her.  Dancing to a few songs, I sit down and push my sweathy hair out of my face. Grabbing mine phone in one hand and a bottle of water in the other I decide to text Lisa.

U doing a shoot without me