V16

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"You know..." Ara looks at me with her big eyes. "Appa told me you have a girlfriend.' Of course he did.. I sit on the couch with Ara after I picked her up from school. We talked about her school, but she changed the subject. "Who is it?" She asks. "Do I know her?" I chuckle and pinch her cheek.

"You want to know everything do you." And she smiles shyly. "Yeah you know her.. and she will be here in some minutes actually." I wanted to suprise Ara.

"Really!" She stands up and looks around. "Tell me!"

"Nope, get you jacket we are going when she comes."

"What? Where to? Why?"

"Too many questions Ara." I give her jacket and look in the mirror. "Just put it on." I say and she pouts.

"Do you love her?" She looks at me already zipping up her jacket. I smile and kneel down.

"I do.."

"Does she make you happy?" She asks so many questions.

"Is this an interview Ara?" I chuckle. "You dont need to worry okay baby." And I hold her hand, then the bell goes. Ara looks at me and bites her lip. "It must be her." I say and open the door slowly. There was Lisa, wearing a long coat and her hair up. Watching Ara her reaction, she smiles at Lisa and then looks at me.

"Hey Ara." Lisa says and kneels down. "You remember me?" Ara nodds and watches me again. I lean against the wall watching them.

"I do." She nodds. "Are you...? Uncle Jungkooks.... " she swallows.

"Its her Ara. I told you that you know her." I whisper. Lisa nodds and smiles. I love how she is with kids, it makes me smile.

"Really." She smiles. "Lisaa!" Ara wraps her arms around her. This is cute, quick I take a picture and watch them talk. "I knew it."

"Oh you knew?" I ask her holding her hand as we walk out of my apartment. Ara nodds looking at Lisa. "Do you see the future Ara?" I laugh.  Ara holds Lisa her hand too and we walk trowards a park.

"Im happy." She mumbles and jumps a little. Lisa gives me a look and smiles. Arriving at the park ther was a little slide and a basketball net.

"Lets go to the slide Ara." Lisa says and they run to the little slide after she lets go of my hand. I watch them for a while, then I find a basketball. Throwing my jacket to te side I start to aim in the basket, I used to be pretty good back in the days. The ball went in the basket, with a smile on my face I get the ball and aim again.

"I want to play too." I see Ara running to me.

"Really?" I breath and she nodds. "Then you need to catch the ball." I cock one eyebrow up.

"Wha?"

"Jungkook, really." Lisa rolls her eyes. I laugh and start to play around Ara, she tries to get the ball, she jumps and then she slaps me. Then Lisa gets the ball from my hands and hand it to Ara. "Hey!" I shout. Ara throws the ball but it wasnt high enough. I grab her waist and lift her up as she aims  the ball, and yet again it didnt go in the basket. "You need to train Ara." I say and show her how its done. She sits on the floor next to Lisa.

"Your sweaty." Ara laughes pointing at me.

"Me?" I ask and look at my shirt what is covered in sweat. Lifting up my shirt I see Ara laugh and saying no.

"Oh my god." Lisa shakes her head. "Lets go geg Ice cream Ara, lets leave your uncle with his basketball." She whisperes and the two walk to the shop. I watch them and push my hair back with my hand. Lisa is great with kids, I wonder If we will have our own kids and how they would look like. She would be a great mom, I smile and see them smiling to eachother as they talk.

I love her and thats final, she is mine.

Loove this chatper!
Xx
Thanks for the support yall