V9

LISA

LISA

"What a fucking night." I say sitting on his bed with his clothes on. "I ripped my dress for nothing and screamed at all the photographers." Jungkook comes from the shower and laughes, his hair half dried up.

"Savage." He mumbles and leans foreward to kiss my lips.

"Be prepared for the articles tomorrow." I say.

"Why? He asks putting on his shirt looking at me from the mirror.

"You stood in fornt of me and  pulled me against you, there were cameras everywhere."

"Oh that." He chuckles. "Well everybody expect us to be seen together... even my hyungs." He says.

"Yup same here.." i say.

"So I guess we do that then right." He smiles walking over to me and cups my face. "Your so cute." He whisperes kissing my neck.

He is so good in all this..

My phone rings and I dont know why! Waking up I find my phone and pick up. "Lisa where the fuck are you?" I hear Jennie speak. Oh shit.. I lay on my back and see Jungkook shirtless sleeping peacefully. His fluffy hair infront of his eyes and his arm behins his head.

"Dont worry, Im coming.." i say.

"You better be here now."

"Yes yeah." I say and end the call. Getting up I get pulled back and lay on top of Jungkook.

"Where do you think youre going?" He asks in a deep voice.

"Im late.." i say.

"Me too, but who cares." His hands found their way to my waist.

"No but I need to go." I say and try to get out of his grip.

"Baby.." he chuckles. "Let me give you a ride." He says and let go off me. Standing up I didnt want to wear the dress from yesterday, so I was going like this.. Jungkook was still laying down and his eyes were closed.

"Come on!" I say leaving his room. "I will go by myself then." I say and I hear him getting up.

Jungkook ended up giving me a ride. "Have a great day." He says as I get ready to get out of the car.

"You too, you have a busy day?"

"We have an interview.. and dancing!" He nodds. Interview oh dang.

"You going to tell?"

"They have footage." He says. "Anyway I need to go too."

"You want me gone." I joke holding his chin.

"What are you doing to me..." he mumbles. I smile and kiss his lips before I get out. Jogging to the door I greet everyone inside as I walk to the room.

"Look who decided to come.." Rosé says while I close the door. "What are you wearing..." I just stood infront of them.

"I ripped my dress." Inodd.

"Oh yeah I saw." Jennie laughes. "Whos are those?"

"Dont tell me..." Jisoo starts.

"Jungkook?" Rosé asks. Nodding I sit down next to them. "No way!"

"Stop it." Jennie pushes me. "Is it true?"

"Yeah, we are... we are a thing.." i say, this is weird. What is a thing? Oh god. Help me.

"Soo cutee." Jiso says hugging me. "We knew you liked him."

"Duh." Jennie says with a laugh.

"Its all over the internet!" Rosé says. "Oh my god! Liskook is trending.." I look at her phone and she is right. "Your man did an interview, oh man." He had an interview today yeah.. now its all over the world. Oh jesus lord. "Hope their Army wont come for you." She joked.

"Since when did it become serious?" Jennie asks.

"Well, he told me he liked me... kind off." He did right?

"So cute!" She mumbles.