V3

LISA

LISA

"Can we talk about how good you two look together." Jennie says looking at the cover from Vogue.

"I know right!" Rosé says. Then they look at me.

"Dont look at me!" I say and cover my face.

"Come one Lisa! He is looking fine and everyone knows that you look hot too, so.." Jennie looks at me.

"Oh I knew it." Rosé laughes. "The picture is trending!" She shows us the picture with the fan we took with Jimin and Jungkook. "oh my god! I cant believe I me them, they even look prettier in real life, Liskool for life!" Shrle reads a comment.

"Whats Liskook?" Jennie ask.

"Her shipname with Jungkook." Rosé laughes. "Its trending, like the vogue cover as it should." Rolling mine eyes I stand up. "Where are you going?" Jisoo asks suddenly.

"Unnie, I ordered new shoes and have to get them from the store because they dont do delivering." I ordered new balenciaga's so I need to get them.

"Be careful." I hear them say as I leave. Fixing mine mask on the way to the store. I listen to some music. It wasnt that crowded, entering the store I look at tome items. Then I ask someone about my package, later she came back with a box in her hand. Paying for it I walk back, feeling a little creature bumping into my legg I try to balance. A little girl falls on the ground and looks up at me.

"Im sorry." She chuckles and stands up. I giver her a smile and help her to get up.

"Be careful Ara!" I hear a male voice. Looking up I meet two familliar eyes. He was wearing a mask, but I know those eyes. Keeping mine eyes on his for who knows how long, Ara stands up and waves infront of Jungkooks face. He chuckles and looks at her. "We meet everywhere." He laughes as he holds the little girls hand.

"Who is she?" The girl whisperes and Jungkook chuckles as he looks at me.

"Its Lisa, were friends." Are we? We are? She looks at me.

"Im Ara, youre very pretty!" She says still looking at me.

"Thank you, you are pretty too Ara and nice meeting you." She nodds.

"We were getting some shoes, I forgot mine." She says and races away.  Jungkook looks at the direction she is running.

"She is my niece, I try to spend time with her when Im free." He says standing tall, hands in his pockets and gaze on me.

"Thats nice, I love kids." I say with my eyes in her.

"She is a smart girl for her age, my brother taught her well." He smiles proudly. "What did you get?" He says looking at my package.

"Oh, some shoes.. something like yours." I point at his shoes. "Simillar." I nodd.

"Cool." He scratches his neck and chuckles. "You want to hang out sometime?" He asks.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! I cant find mine shoes." Ara runs up to him crying. He kneels down and holds her hand.

"Calm down." He says softly. "Did you look everywhere?" And she nodds.

"We can get a new one okay." She smiles at him. How is he so good with children? "You get your stuff." And she runs away again. Jungkook stands up and watches me.

"Coffee? You like coffee?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yeah I do." He chuckles. "Cool, a coffee date then.. call me or text me whenever." He says and write his phonenumber down on a piece of paper what he found in his pocket. What does he all have in hos pocket? He could have add himself as a contact on my phone, but oh well. He hands me the paper. I smile and hold the paper. "I should go find Ara." He says and looks around.

"Im behind you haha you didnt saw me." Ara laughes what made me laugh.

"Oh wauw, there you are." Jungkook says.

"Im hungry, lets eat fries." She says as she jumps.

"Okay fries sounds good."

"Is your girlfriend coming too?" She tries to whisper, but I hear her clearly. Jungkook chuckles. "She is not my girlfriend Ara."

"But she is so nice and pretty, are you coming to eat fries with us?" She looks at me now. Mine heart is melting, she is so cute.

"I would like to, but I cant Ara. Maybe some other time."

"Promise?" She points her pinky. Sticking out mine pink she touches is. "Yay!" Ara laughes. Jungkook smiles as he watches us.

Heyy,
Love that you all enjoy the story.
I do too lol

Im on my way to turkey right now soo I hope to update..

Leave a comment💕