V14

JUNGKOOK

We practiced all day for the award show that is tomorrow. We danced then  aferwards we sang it over and over. I love it both so much, but dancing is still something I like. How body can move to a sound and beat is amazing.

We all sit on the ground singing together. I eat some pocky looking at the members and doing a happy dance. I cough, shit man I think the rain got mr. Everybody looks at me. "Who told you to be out in the rain huh." Jimin says. "I swear... If your sick tomorrow..."

"I wont be, okay.. im fine." I say leaning back a bit.

"Let the man live." Jhope says giving me a smile. We sing the song for the last time and afterwards I took some snacks and went to a studioroom. Sitting on the chair I lean backwards and eat the snacks, its so good!

Working on some lyrics I put on my headphones and listen to my own voice after I sing some parts. Why does it sound so weird, my voice doesnt match. I suck and try to think what to do.

Then I feel teo hands covering my eyes. Holy shit.
I touch the persons wrists and look up. Lisa has a huge smile on her face. Reliefd I watch her. "Surprise!" She smikes and gives me a bag. "I guess you didnt hear me coming, they guys were so loud." She says sitting in the couch behind me that is against the wall. I turnk with my chair and smile, I love that she just comes whenever.

"No I was working. " I point to the computer and put off the headphones. "Im glad you came." I roll to her with my chair. "Makes me a happy man." And she blushes pushing me away.

"Eat is." She says and my eyes fall on the bagg. Opening it I see some donuts and banana milk. Smiling down I look at Lisa who was typing on her phone.

"Thank you." I say while taking a bit, trying to give her too but she refuses.

"I already ate with the guys. They told me you were here."

"Yeah Im working on something new, but its going nowhere." I say taking another bite. She stands up and walks to the screen, looking at the lyrics she humms and nodds her head. I watch her and she is so focussed. Taking a sip of the banana milk Im curious what she is doing. She sings the lyrics sofly, closing my eyes I listen carefully.

Thats it

I roll to her and look closer. "You need to sing it." I say.

"What." She chuckles.

"Your voice goes perfect with it." I nodd. "Thats it." I say leaning back.

"Jungkook I dont know."

"We can sing together. But you need to be on this record, your voice goes perfect."

"You think?" She stands tall. Pulling her to my lap I hold her waist and nodd.

"Lets just do it."

"I love how rebels you are." She chuckles. "I mean.. you dont care what the label has to say and just do it. Just like telling the interviewer about us dating." I laugh and lick my lips.

"I have my own life, I see it as that and I dont care if they stop me." Lisa smiles and huggs me.

-

Have agood day, noon or night
🥰