V1

LISA

LISA

Im so excited! Today is the day, Im shooting with VOGUE KOREA. I know, they asked me to be on the covershoot and of course I said yes. "Arent you late?" Rosé asks as Im ready to leave dorms.

"No I am not Rosé." I say and kiss mine palm and blow the kiss to her as I leave. I hear her scream have fun and I smile. The driver drives me to the location, the building is quit big. Thanking him I step out and walk into the building. Smiling at the girl behind the desk and bow a little.

"Hello... oh my god, Lisa from Blackpink." She stutters. "Im sorry." She chuckles.

"No problem." I smile. "Im here for a photoshoot." I say.

"This way Lisa." I hear. Looking at mine left I see my manager, I smile at the girl and follow my manager. "Your on time.. great!" She says as we stand in the elevator. Biting my lip I walk out and we are in thos big white room.

"Nice to finally meet you Lisa!" A girl runs up to me and huggs me. "Im Jiha and will be your photographer." She smiles. "Get comfortable, sit down and take a drink. We have to wait for a bit though."

"Waiting? For what?" I ask. Looking at my manager who sips her coffee, doesnt give me any answers.

"Its a collabshoot." I didnt know about that.

"Okay, I know nothing about that." I say and watch my manager again, she just lifts up her shoulder.

"It was in the mail." Jiha says with her arms crossed as she checks the door. "He should be here.." its a he? What?

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Its so hot in here...." Suddenly a voice says. A guy walks in with two people behind him. "Open the windows please." He says as he takes off his jacket.

"Open the windows." Jiha repeats what he says. He places his jacket on the couch next to me and pushes his hair back, then it hits me. Its Jungkook from BTS.

"Great your here Jungkook, Im Jiha your photographer." Jiha says. "We will be shooting a collabshoot."

"What? Collab?" Jungkook says confused, then he sees me. Oh god.

"Yes, great that nobody has informed you guys." Jiha rolls her eyes.

"I thought I would go solo." Jungkook says. "No offence to you.." he looks at me. "But nobody told me thats why.."

"Same here." I say.

"Great, anyway we will do it because you are both here which is perfect!" Jiha says.

"Fun." Jungkook chuckles. "Im Jungkook by the way." He says and looks at me and Jiha. Like I didnt know.

"We know Jungkook." Jiha says, feeling his eyes on me I look at the ground. Jiha is telling us about the shoot, the outfits and how we are going to do it. Then she checkes some papers.

"I have to say, playing with fire is my favorite." Jungkook suddenly says. "Youre part.. so good." He nodds. What even?

"Thank you Jungkook." I smile.

"Okay, the outfits are ready in the changing booth.. I will be waiting here." Jiha says holding her camera. Nodding I walk to one of the booths and look at the clothing. Its a leather short skirt with a white top, when I was done changing theybadded some make-up and sprayed water in my hair. Jungkook walks out of the booth wearingba white shirt with black pants, his arm is full with tattoos. Why are you looking Lisa?

"Yall ready?" Jiha says and I stand up. Jungkook glances at me and smiles. "You guys look great, Jungkook if you sit on the chair and Lisa you stand behind the chair holding his shoulders." Standing behind the chain I hold his shoulders like Jiha said. Swallowing I look at her. "Looks good, now give me your serious look." Serious? Parting mine lips I watch the lens. "Jungkook hold her hands." Then I feel Jungkook holding my hands, licking mine lips I inhale. "Lisa hands on his chest now, lower.." as I do that my face is close to his, feeling warm I watch him. "Look at her Jungkook, yes eyecontact.. I see a little smirk there." His eyes are big and innocent. I smile and lick mine lips. "Now for the last one, Lisa I need you to sit on Jungkooks lap." His lap? I stand tall and bite mine lip. "Just for a minute." She says and I nodd, walking up to him I sit sideways on his lap.

"Sorry this is awkward." I mumble.

"Just breathe." He says as he holds me by mine waist.

"Just like that, Lisa lean on his chest.. yes.. perfect." Jiha says as she takes some pictures. "Thats it! That went fast right." Standing up, but I fail so I fall back on his lap. Hearing him groan I watch his face, his eyes closed and he licks his lips.

"Sorry, I lost balance." I say and stand up, Jungkook stands up too.

"I will send the pictures and then we can choose." Jiha says. "It was nice working wit you guys." She smiles.

"Same." Jungkook nodds. "Can I keep this?" He looks at his clothes.

"Yeah fine by me." Jiha says.

"Cool! I need to get going, thanks for today.." he looks at Jiha. "Thank you Lisa.." now he looks at me. "See you around." With that he leaves with the two men he came with.

"I must say you two look good together." Jiha says looking at me.